Contact us

🌾 WV BOWIE 124 🌾 SEMI FINAL 2 | DEADLINE: 25th May | 20:00CEST (Votes to AshleyWright)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
rv5v7Ix.png

7OTitE0.png

Last edited:

Amir

Veteran
artist-including banners are so perfect for the randomness of my entry xheat

great show again xbow xbow xbow

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Absolutely sensational bannering you got going on there, Raint. xheart Love My Bleona banner and her controversial coat. You've got such unique style, great work. xlove

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
:kr: reju voted. while semi 1 was one of the best this far, this was one of my least favorites. i don't really care for all songs in my top 10 (but had to complete it either way) and i don't see myself voting for most of these in the final unless i get a scandalous 2/10 result in semi 1

good luck either way!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Thank you for the lovely words xheart It makes it all feel very much worth it. I basically haven't stopped to rest for five days. Had nothing better to do though I guess.

I leave you now in the legendary and very capable hands of AshleyWright who will be doing some special results shows for you. I guess I can casually whip up bits for the upcoming final though during this time.

And don't be surprised if any of your banners magically change. I was super rushed towards the end. Some of these suffered a smidge I think because of it. Figuring where to write the artist and song name is actually the worst part. I think I flopped with a couple of placements. Also, I feel I went slightly colour blind in this semi. Gary did get his slender beads though xheat whatever slender beads are (I've yet to find out).

cegs5

Amazing show Kai! Glamorous, stylish, splendorous.
The name plate for Peru though xheat

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
I really love these banners xheat

This semi has a few big hits, but overall a bit disappointing compared to semi 1.

Zonne147

:al: has also voted - I haven't listened to the other semi but gotta say this semifinal 2 wasn't exactly my thing...
I especially like my Top 2 and I also enjoy my Top 10 though xup

theditz83

Veteran
Definitely not the strongest semi I've heard, but I really enjoy my Top 5 and somewhat enjoy the rest of my Top 10 to varying degrees. ;)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: has voted. If I could describe this semi final in several words it would be "Ladies and gentlemen....................... ladies and gentlemen.......... ladies and gentlemen... ladies and gentlemen......... one of the universal symbols of a birthday is the candle, and for centuries the candle has also been a symbol of hope and light, and promise throughout the world AAAAAHHHHHaahahahahahahaaaaa".

I did originally think that semi 1 was the better of the two but that was quantity (so many voteable songs there). Semi 2 is quality. My top 10 is crazy good. I feel quite bad about a couple of songs I've had to leave out here, and some of the songs feel too lowly scored considering my enjoyment levels with them. 12 though was a super easy choice. I'm absolutely stunned. It's going to be right up there with the very best songs you've given me. A super wow discovery. I feel you should be able to guess what it is.

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
"Ladies and gentlemen....................... ladies and gentlemen.......... ladies and gentlemen... ladies and gentlemen......... one of the universal symbols of a birthday is the candle, and for centuries the candle has also been a symbol of hope and light, and promise throughout the world AAAAAHHHHHaahahahahahahaaaaa".

This xheat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom