Contact us

🌾 WV BOWIE 124 🌾 SEMI FINAL 2 | DEADLINE: 25th May | 20:00CEST (Votes to AshleyWright)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
First the other thread and now this one, Gabe your attacks cut deep. xcry

9GWW.gif

I am not sorry.

EXCUSE ME?
giphy.gif

Your......your throat hits stink! There, i said it.

Wow i got that mention xheat

Banned.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
@anaraqueen @Lupus you are both irrelevances when compared to my almighty majesty, and as such I have chosen not to read your messages that you have written with your measly peasant fingers.

But I borrowed them specially for you!! Urgh, fine, I'll use my normal fingers.... xshrug

JamieBrown

I especially direct this message towards the following people, who have the worst taste of all the people who exist:

@Gera11, @Lupus, @AshleyWright, @RainyWoods, @lavieenrose, @whiteshoes, @Stargazer, @EurovisionSmile, @theCONWEL, @JamieBrown, @Sultana, @anaraqueen

I feel elite with all my people around and wear this as a crown now xheat

cegs5

Just a random comment about the actual results of SF 2:
Congrats to all the qualifiers and thank you for voting for Peru. A bit disappointed but at least some people seem to like it xlove

Latvia 8
Canada 5
Finland 4
Denmark 3
Quebec 2
Turkey 1

Also, let me quote something from the last edition... this is being such a great edition, let’s keep it like that
xrose
Also, can I just say, well done everyone? Like, this sort of thing used to lead to drama and whatnot and tonight everyone has been lovely and supportive and friendly. So wonderful to see and be a part of this community xhug

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
I'm here to tell you that everyone has awful music taste except me, and that doing anything other than giving me 12 every edition is the moral equivalent of setting my elderly grandmother's retirement home on fire.

I especially direct this message towards the following people, who have the worst taste of all the people who exist:

@Gera11, @Lupus, @AshleyWright, @RainyWoods, @lavieenrose, @whiteshoes, @Stargazer, @EurovisionSmile, @theCONWEL, @JamieBrown, @Sultana, @anaraqueen

Take that, losers. #owned #DESTROYEDbyFACTSandLOGIC

excuse me bitch

giphy.gif

don't worry, the queen will tell you where to go with your trash opinion x

odRHTI.gif

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I'm here to tell you that everyone has awful music taste except me, and that doing anything other than giving me 12 every edition is the moral equivalent of setting my elderly grandmother's retirement home on fire.

Take that, losers. #owned #DESTROYEDbyFACTSandLOGIC

But when will you win WorldVision, Gabe?

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
I swear we were commenting just a few editions ago how nice it was that WV had been drama free for the past few years and that we had such a nice, pleasant atmosphere and community going on. :lol:

tenor.gif

Oh my god this gif :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom