Contact us

🌾 WV BOWIE 124 🌾 SEMI FINAL 1 | DEADLINE: 24th May | 20:00CEST (Votes to AshleyWright)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ausesken

So congrats to all the qualifiers! xcheer I'm still shocked with California not being in the final tbh, I thought it was a sure qualifier...

Really nice show, Ashley! :D

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats everyone who qualified! And thank you once again for giving Sabrina a diamond. I'm sure she'll treasure it dearly! This was such a tough semi to vote in, no wonder we have some qualifier drama haha

:7: :cali:
:5: ::swen
:1: :za:
Just below top 10: :lond: :bg: :seou: :is:

Awesome show, Ashley! xheart Thanks for putting me first, otherwise it would've been nerve-wrecking lmao

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Thanks for the support, guys. xheart

As I said, ranking this semi was tough. I love all the songs I have voted for... I wish I could have supported all the songs as they deserved, but that's the way it is...

12 Q
10 Q
08 Q
07 Q
06 :pome: POMERANIA
05 Q
04 ::swen SOUTH WEST ENGLAND
03 :is: ICELAND
02 Q

01 Q

Seok-jin

Congrats to everyone who made it to the final! xcheer
:lond: London regular voting for the last time:

:12: :za:
:10: :fr:
:8: xlove
:7: xcheer
:6: :cali:
:5: xcheer
:4: xcheer
:3: xcheer
:2: xcheer
:1: :jp:

Gabor77

Congrats to all the qualifiers, and thanks to everyone who helped us get through to the final xcheer

:hu: TOP 10 xheat

:12: California xcry Can't believe that :(

:10: xcheer

:8: Bulgaria What a great pop song;(

:7: Berlin Hoped that such a song could make it through :(

:6: xcheer

:5: xcheer

:4: xcheer

:3: xcheer

:2: xcheer

:1: Wales :/

6/10 normally an ok result, but with Kelly not making it a disaster :lol:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Why did people think Svealand would fail? :lol: I'm terrible at predicting but I was sure the song would make it. I even think, regardless of I feel about the song, that it will please many more people and end somewhere at the top... xthink But I'm terrible at predicting, so let's celebrate it has made it through. xcheer

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Jeeeez what results...

:12: ::swen
:10: :D
:8: :wale:
:7: :jp:
:6: :D
:5: :D
:4: :cali:
:3: :D
:2: :D
:1: :D

This semi was easily the better of the two for me so to lose 3 of my top 4 kinda hurts... Gobsmacked at some of those missing too! Hey ho, at least I still got six great songs through so well done to all the qualifiers and onwards to hopefully better results tomorrow xcheer

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
thanks for the qualification guys and congrats everyone

i'm really devastated by these two though

:12: :jp: this had everything i ever wished for. not only is it eurobeat, it is a version of my favorite song of one of my favorite game franchises. and it does justice. i was so excited to see this competing, even though i was 99% sure this would flop. i was not kidding when i said this is the biggest disaster ever since the flop of kara pandora (which was way long ago, i wasn't even here) because this was the entry i got obsessed the most since i joined in over 25 editions ago. maybe it was too ahead of its time to certain people. i've already thanked zobo for such a gem but let me do it again in public now. thank you james, we don't deserve you. i hope you're avenged soon.
:10: :seou: oh my god it was so close xcry not gonna lie i was happy reju existed because if this had missed by just one spot and just one point, i would be livid. as i said before, i had this shortlisted the moment it was in and even played it on plug quite some times but i kind of expected steffan would send it because it is just IT. not everyone survives the kpop industry for almost ten years without ultimate talentry and slayage. i was never a fan of Apink before i'm so sick but it is impossible to deny their quality, it's just that cute concepts are usually not for me. if this hadn't been sent, i'd NF this in an amazing Apink the new concept nf with i'm so sick - eung eung - dumhdurum because everyone who likes some good old pop music should stan them!!!!! eung eung is my personal favorite and it was also shortlisted for future entries, but... i wonder if i'm gonna send them at all after this. you were ROBBED

now that i mourned for my top 2 of the edition, here is the rest of the NQs (you also slay x)

:7: :wale:
:5: ::berl
:4: :cali:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:10: :seou: oh my god it was so close xcry not gonna lie i was happy reju existed because if this had missed by just one spot and just one point, i would be livid. as i said before, i had this shortlisted the moment it was in and even played it on plug quite some times but i kind of expected steffan would send it because it is just IT. not everyone survives the kpop industry for almost ten years without ultimate talentry and slayage. i was never a fan of Apink before i'm so sick but it is impossible to deny their quality, it's just that cute concepts are usually not for me. if this hadn't been sent, i'd NF this in an amazing Apink the new concept nf with i'm so sick - eung eung - dumhdurum because everyone who likes some good old pop music should stan them!!!!! eung eung is my personal favorite and it was also shortlisted for future entries, but... i wonder if i'm gonna send them at all after this. you were ROBBED

Seoul was a qualifier until the final voter, who then pushed it out in place for another song. Didn't see it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom