Contact us

🌾 WV BOWIE 124 🌾 SEMI FINAL 1 | DEADLINE: 24th May | 20:00CEST (Votes to AshleyWright)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Seoul was a qualifier until the final voter, who then pushed it out in place for another song. Didn't see it coming.
NAMES
ON
MY
INBOX
NOW
bad1a20190e581b235ea83dab6aef804.jpg

Steffan

Lol love this thread xheart

Still happy with the result, as it's better than most of my results anyways xD
Thanks for the support and points guys and congrats to the qualifiers, it was a really good semi :)

JamieBrown

My best friend called me in the beginning of this show so I couldn't react properly, but hell yeah xyes

Thanks for the qualification and joining our hot cruise through Pirate Bay Cologne. Dr Tengler was always pessimist about our chances with any of our possible songs for this edition, but I convinced him to send this "gem", since I saw a slight chance at least. Maybe there's even space for some of the other carnival hits?

Slightly surprised overall tho, after listening to the semi. So big thanks for all the support guys xheart

Semi results in general are quite good. Here are the results of NRW

:12: xcheers (12+02)
:10: xcheers (02+12)
:8: :is: (10+04)
:7: xcheers (07+06)
:6: :wale: (00+10)
:5: xcheers (08+00)
:4: xcheers (00+08)
:3: xcheers (06+01)
:2: :fr: (00+07)
:1: :za: (00+05)
11. xcheers (05+00)
12. ::swen (04+00)
13. xcheers (03+00)
13. :cali: (00+03)
15. :pome: (01+00)

I will miss a few songs in the final :(

Eulaliya

RIP qualification streak :( So close but not enough!

:8: :jp:
:4: :is:
:1: :cali:

theditz83

Veteran
Not crazy for these results to be honest despite getting my :10: and :8: through.

Losing my :12: is ridiculous, and to see that half of all the reju points for this iconic anthem came from me has me totally WTFing. Where's your taste people? xexcuseme

:be: Reju DNQs
5/10 - 50% through
:12: :wale: xcry
:10: xheya
:8: xheya
:7: :jp: xcry
:6: :lond: xcry
:5: :seou: xexcuseme
:4: xheya
:3: xheya
:2: ::swen :(
:1: xheya

FabiESC

xyaaayxyaaayxyaaay
I didn't thought i could make it to the Final with this Song. What a amazing suprise!!! xyes
This is the first NF Song, that make it to the Final. xyaay

Congrats to all the other finalists!!! xcheers

Amir

Veteran
Congrats to all the qualifiers xcheer

ana sis you’re on a roll :cool:

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm delighted to get through!! But I'm gutted that my favourite song for many editions and my 12 ::berl, didn't make it.

JSSArcos

Oh my god, what a wonderful way to show the results, especially for me, thanks for leaving me for last qualifier xheat

This qualification means a lot to me, for being the first with :ie: xbowxheart thank you xhug

I was afraid of losing many of my favorites, but luckily it didn't, it is semi was so good, I can't imagine voting in the Final xfaint

VOTES :ie:

:6: :is:
:5: ::swen
:3: :pome:
:2: :lond:

4 great songs, which in another weaker semi, could fight for my top 3 , sad to lose you xcry

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
The results show was fabulous, Ashley xheart Those diamond duels were tense. I’m very sorry I wasn’t there for it. I may have accidentally fallen asleep just before it or something but I’m happy to see it went so well.

This was the semi with a crazy amount of voteable songs, and to top it off most of my top 10 has advanced. Sad though for Iceland, Seoul and Japan. I’m dreading voting in this final already. Six songs that feel like must votes + the pq doesn’t leave me with much room for semi 2 songs, and I loved my top 10 there even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom