Contact us

🌾 WV BOWIE 124 🌾 Grand Final | DEADLINE: 31st May | 20:00CEST (Votes to AshleyWright)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesis

What a final. I had to leave out many nice songs, but my top 5 remained unshaken xheat
Again wonderful banners, but I thought you may add your iconic sparkle in the form of glitter. And again, Polen pointing at you for them votes xheat

Good luck to all xcheer

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
@Genesis I wanted to do glitter banners for the final but the site I use for them doesn’t accept transparent images. We shall blame the forums new night mode for forcing me to go transparent x

JamieBrown

:nrwe: has voted and these are the combined scores for our Top 7 xheat

Also we agreed on our next entry already xcheers

Genesis

@Genesis I wanted to do glitter banners for the final but the site I use for them doesn’t accept transparent images. We shall blame the forums new night mode for forcing me to go transparent x
To be honest, I thought that maybe you were just too tired with all the work you've done so far, and for which of course I wouldn't blame you or would be upset for (I was a bit worried you may take my previous post a bit offensive, but I'm glad you didn't). Wouldn't have thought it is such a trivial thing. Gosh. Looks like we don't deserve your glitter glory in this new era.

Mainshow

Veteran
Voted! Good luck, everyone!

Btw, i had the chance to meet the singer of the Dutch band, had a short chat, took a pic with her and got my copies signed. She's rather shy (in person) and a real sweetheart!

The banners indeed look absolutely amazing. I wish I was that talented. Incredible!

I miss especially Finland, Australia, Pomerania and Croatia in the final but I still had the chance to vote for 10 great entries (unfortunately I had to leave 2 songs I love without points in the end... I had the feeling to include them in my message, though).

Good luck, everyone!

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
:svea: voted! xcheer I really enjoy all the songs in my top ten, and my top four was especially hard to rank since no matter how I moved them around, it felt equally right (or equally wrong) each time. I didn't have a clear standout 12 pointer among the them, even though I love all four. I could really have used :pome: :lv: :pe: here.

@RainyWoods Don't think I didn't notice the subtle yet enhancing make-over my banner got. xlove xheat

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I gotta say that I feel kinda complicated for this edition. I'm not really crazy about any song, perhaps only for my :12:. I'm not sure how to rank the remaining songs of my top 10. I move them up and down, from #7 to #2, or from #4 to #9, I'm very confused. :lol:
I'm now trying to make a final ranking, listen to some parts of each song from #10 to #1 to see if I want to make some minor changes, and I'll send my votes in a while.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
:svea: voted! xcheerI could really have used :pome: :lv: :pe: here.

@RainyWoods
🦋🤩👀🥰

I agree. I was about to mention these three great songs when I posted that my votes have been sent and forgot to mention them, when I intened to. They are definitely among my favourites and elite top songs of this edition and the whole contest. Any of them could have easly been my 12 pointer in any other edition. And great songs like those are clearly missed to whom likes the genres. 🤩👍
But I can't also deny that I'm more than happy to have the 10 songs I voted for especially my top 7. :D xcheer There were times in the past when I hardly knew what to pick to give points to. :lol:

Last edited:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
🦋🤩👀🥰

I agree. I was about to mention these three great songs when I posted that my votes have been sent and forgot to mention them, when I intened to. They are definitely among my favourites and elite top songs of this edition and the whole contest. Any of them could have easly been my 12 pointer in any other edition. And great songs like those are clearly missed to whom likes the genres. 🤩👍
But I can't also deny that I'm more than happy to have the 10 songs I voted for especially my top 7. :D xcheer There were times in the past when I hardly knew what to pick to give points to. :lol:

Amongst all these beauties, I forgot to mention :fi:, ofc. xacademic 🥰💕

ZoboCamel

:jp: has voted! I lost a lot of my favourites in SF2 but still ended up with a great set of songs to vote for here, so I can't complain all that much. Especially my 12... I loved it to begin with and it continues to grow. xheat

Gogerko

Croatia voted! WOW I guess the first semifinal was so much stronger since I really liked 7 or 8 songs I didn't listen to in the second semifinal.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
The Deadline has now past. Unfortunately I don't think the results will be tomorrow, i'll have to get back to you. I've been at work all day since first thing this morning so I'm too tired to be making the results tonight and tbh lack the desire rn.

Romeo

You've been doing sooooo well! End of the month - 31st May - Sunday - it was so perfect... xfacepalm

I know. And now I am banned for 6 editions. :(

I blame my family! I could have been home in time but I am a carer for my mum and nan and during lockdown I've been there til about 8pm. I'll make them suffer tomorrow! They hate eurovision so I will play eurovision songs throughout the day! :ROFLMAO:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Me looking at my results table for a hot 15 minutes or so and wondering why the
hell I have 2 Australias before realising 1 of the Australias is in fact Oleg who is now UK:

tenor.gif

Then also me after spending a few hours typing all the code out into the scoreboard only for it to not add up. xheart

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom