Not open for further replies.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
What a dazzling surprise. Congratulations Uto xheart

• Fuego
Reactions: Uto

Fierro

Congratulations to all the qualifiers!

Unfortunately, our ::ostl Q streak ended this edition, we have had 6 consevutive qualifications before this, and we are still thankful for them! Hopefully I will be more sucessful next time, even though I really loved this song and feel a bit broken inside.

:2: ::kans

9/10
xfaint When did this happen last time?

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats ::mw - delighted for you! xclap

So my experiment in WV137 worked but my WV139 one failed - got it... Well, apart from the fact that both were indie-pop female tracks so... I've learned nothing :lol:

:be: DNQs
:8: :neus:
:5: :al:
:3: :fr:

Evangeline

10. Belgium
5. Taiwan
4. Albania
3. Serbia
2. Turkey

THANK YOU SO MUCH for voting for :uz: Uzbekistan xheart Such a nice suprise, it really made my evening!! Sad for Belgium in particular, such a nice introspective song :( But overall really happy with the results xheart

Congrats to all the qualifiers!! And thank you Stargazer for this wonderful show xheart

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Thank you once again for making Lil Nas X a finalist xlove

:susa: REGULAR VOTES

:7: :fr: rip French-Algerian hot combo
:5: :rs: sexi biznismen flopping? this cannot be
:4: :be: aw i thought this would be accessible enough smh
:3: :tr: another hit robbed

Special mention to: ::kans :al: :lond: :neus: :tw:

Oh and fabulous qualifier reveal banners, Anna xlove my orange looks like a dragon ball :lol:

Genesis

Great results show Anna. Very sweet and, villagers poping in was a cute addition! xlove
I still can't believe I made it out from such a semi xfaint I already accepted that I will NQ, and then Anna proves me wrong xfaint Thank you so much! xlove xheart

Most of my favorites made it through, but I lost few legends xcry

:10: Italy
:5: Northeastern USA
:3: Turkey

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Oh gosh, :al: last?? Totally undeserved. :( Also, wow, quite the gap between the qualifier and 14th place.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
What a wonderful, beautiful and fabulous show!! The only things missing were the following flags on the trees!

:12: :it:
:10: :D
:8: :neus:
:7: :D
:6: :lond:
:5: :D
:4: :D
:3: :D
:2: :D
:1: ::cors

Missing a lot of cool songs, but 6/10 overall ain't too bad!! Congratulations to all the qualifiers xup

hijirio

Veteran
Congratz to all qualifiers and thank youuuuuu everyone who voted for :tr:

As expected, Niko and I flopped in style xheart But well, I hope we could give you a show, an entertainment, a circus.

We are heading to a gay club rn to celebrate our flop.

giphy.gif

At the end of the day most of my faves qualified and I'm happy for that (lays flowers in :rs: grave tho)

See you at tomorrow's show

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:12: xheat
:10: :lond: thank you for sharing this one Eulaliya xheart Gorgeous
:8: :lv:
:7: :it:
:6: xheart
:5: xheart
:4: :rs:
:3: xheart
:2: :be:
:1: xheart

Congratulations again to all the finalists. Quite a few surprises I thought. I don't mind getting 5/10 (kind of what I get on average usually) but I would have liked another song from my top 4 as those were the songs I strongly liked here, especially the lovely folk from London. I'm very pleased though that I got my 12 through.

Thank you Anna for the show xlove I knew it was going to be good but you exceeded my expectations even. I didn't even really give you much guidance at all but you've totally captured the heart of Animal Crossing with your work here. I'm grateful for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom