Not open for further replies.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
June from Uzbekistan delivering the winner

FULL EXCEL RESULTS

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Congratulations Florian! xcheer One of the best this edition, even though it grew a little bit off on me, it is still a beautiful winner! 😍 xclap

Also well done for you best placement ever, Nicholas! I feel mixed emotions, but it's an excellent result, no matter what!

Seok-jin

Congrats :kant:! A very enjoyable song, but sadly in this edition couldn't place it in my top 10. So happy for you! xcheer #Asia

Regarding my result, I am so shocked :eek: I thought I will fight for the place of real winners. You made me so happy! Thanks to everyone who voted for Odd Eye xheart

::sudo 5th - 138p

:12: ::ceca :seou: :tw: xbow #legends
:10: xcry
:8: :ua: :susa:
:7: :tr: :il: ::cata :uz:
:6: :jp:
:5: :be: :de: ::kans :nrwe: ::mw :west:
:4: :ba: :cy: :nl:
:3: :it: :fi:
:2: :se:
:1: :hu: :us:

Thanks a lot @RainyWoods and @Stargazer for a wonderful edition. Bless you! xheart

CraftyPresentAoudad-size_restricted.gif

Uto

Veteran
Yeah this is probably the worst winner since I've joined WV. Early 80s sweat shop production, baby's first lullaby type of melody and the lyrics even go 'HAHAHA' to rub it all in. I don't even know why people bother voting if sub-par dross like this wins. Gabe, Mrvn and Zonne 5D-chess here.

Thanks to the hosts, was mood. Thanks to everyone who voted Malawi, wasn't a great song in terms of production obviously but I mean it shows what Malawian music was like a good while ago and I am very proud for Malawi that it made the final.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats :kant:! xlove xheart I was so stoked to find this to be the winner in the end. I've loved this score (and its anime series) since I was 6-7 years old. So much wonderful childhood nostalgia! xcry xlove

Thank you :us: Kai for an outstanding hosting, with such amazing banners! xbow And thank you for allowing me to be your sidekick and co-host. xrunhug xheart xrose It's been so much fun collecting the votes and making these results graphics according to the theme, despite not knowing anything about the game. :lol: Thank you everyone for all your wonderful comments about the show! xheart

And last, but not least, thank you so much for all the points to :svea:. 7th is a fantastic result! xlove xhug xrose xheat

:12: :fi: ::hamb ::brit xheart
:10: :au: :lv: xheart
:7: :sc: :no: xheart
:6: :tw: :bcol: :us: xheart
:5: :kr: :ca: :jp: :gr: ::sudo xheart
:4: :kant: ::oslo xheart
:3: :rs: :ar: xheart
:2: ::kans :uk: xheart
:1: :cy: :lond: xheart

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Anna, thank you so much for your wonderful work and all the effort, much more than reasonable for having those results ready tonight. I know you've made your very best for us to have that surprise! xlove xbow

As always a wonderful concept of the show and awesome shows and banners mr Rainy. Loved your work once again, Kai xlove xbow

Thank you both for an extraordinary edition that is no suprise to anyone! 🤩🤩🥰🥰🤗🤗

Amir

Veteran
Some winners I will never understand :lol:
But congrats to Cunto and Flo anyway. I’m very happy for you after all the recent Iceland flops.
And we’re finally going to :jp: xheat

Thank you everyone who voted for :il:
Especially Eulaliya for that super unexpected :12: xheart
Reaching the 100 mark with the last vote xheat

Thank you Mr. Rainy and Mrs. Anna for an excellent hosting. Getting a painting of Israeli icon Flopper Nissim was all I wanted in the final and I got it xheart xheart

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats :kant: - although I'm not really a fan of either of the top two, you did well to come out on top in a fairly close race!

:kr: in the bronze medal spot is everything - justified for the legend, and delighted for you Ana as I know how much LJH means to you.

Great edition @RainyWoods - brilliantly executed and of course, your scoreboards and amazing results shows @Stargazer were also outstanding xheat

Thanks for the votes for Belgium in the semis - nice to see some 10s, need to aim for those 12s in future editions.... xpray

Speaking of which, please vote in my 5 song NF - five ex-Eurovision entrants from Belgium fighting it out for their second chance at taking home a trophy xlove

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations :kant:o flo on your victory! :D I can't wait to see what Japenese version of a boiled sheeps head someone will get on their banner next edition. xheat Anna & Rainy your hosting has been ✨ immaculate ✨. Loved the theme and all of the hot graphics you made for the how. Thank you. :D

Thank you for 11th xheat I'm happy with my result, although I can't help but feel what could have been had Liza not flopped in entry sending and then Marvin, Gabe & Zonne flop in voting. IOTAP No matter, I'm grateful for those that did vote. thank you.

:west: 11th
112pts

:12: :de:
:10: :ba:
:8: :tr: :cn: :nrwe: :us:
:7: :cali: :be: :rs:
:6: :es: :susa:
:5: :hu: :se: :fr:
:4: xexcuseme
:3: :ua: :nl:
:2: xexcuseme
:1: :seou: :au: :ar: ::sudo