Contact us

🌴 🥥 WV KAUAI 139 🌺 🍃 GRAND FINAL | RESULTS pg 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
If top 3 declines Brittany is ready to host. For once I actually have free time to host and I'd really love to do so.
Sorry sis, I really would love to host as well :(

I know it isn't the ideal setting you were imagining but would you like to co-host with me?

BernadetteCydonia

GG Kanto but the song really wasn't for me, sorry... xD
I would've preferred better to see Brittany, or for this one random time Oslo, heck even if Uzbekistan held on to a win until the very end. But congratulations regardless

ferret

Thank you @RainyWoods for this hosting, creative and visually stunning as usual! xup It is a pity that the traditions have returned again and 🇬🇧 / 🇩🇰 were left without a final...
Congratulations to @whiteshoes & :kant:.(y) I didn't mention this song in my top 10, but it's definitely something interesting and worthy of winning! xrose

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Congratulations to :kant:!! xcheer Thanks to Anna and Kai for a lovely edition of Worldvision - you did a wonderful job xlove

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Congratulations to Kanto on your win!! xcheer Pretty solid winner that was.

Thank you to everyone who voted for ::moun in the semi xheart I'm enjoying just vibing out in the desert quite a lot.

And finally, what can I even say about the hosting? The theme was absolutely brilliant. The execution was beautiful, warm, and personal. I'd say I'm surprised, but I know who you are. Beautiful work xlove

daniels1000

*Late post*

Congrats dear Flo on the surprising win xfaint xheart

Also happy to see ::brit in Top 5 and Nicholas getting his best result ever and :mrgreen: :pl: was super underrated though :(

Thank you very much for all the points for ::oslo xlove

:12: :hu: :uk: ::vstl
:10: :kant: :neus:
:8: :pl:
:7: :ua:
:6: ::cors :gr: :rs:
:5: ::brit
:4: ::smal
:3: :au: :svea:
:2: :cy: :lv:
:1: :ca: :no:

Thanks to Kai and Anna for amazing hosting xbow