🌴 🥥 WV KAUAI 139 🌺 🍃 GRAND FINAL | RESULTS pg 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
C1708GJ.png

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
:sc: has voted! Some fabulous songs in the final so I am very satisfied with my top pointers! xcheer Good luck to y'all xlove The show is absolutely fabulous - love the artist portraits idea Kai!

esc87fan

Tralala, :ca: has voted! Apologies to those I might have left out of my top 10, but I wish you all good luck

Journalist

When they ask me "What do you think about the show and design?" I just show them this gif. 😁
Once again, the show is amazing! One word - luxury! 💰💲 Well done! ❤
🇧🇦 has voted! Well done for all of you and especially my TOP 10 songs! Good luck! 😃

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
:svea: voted and sent my votes to the WV mod account! xcheer Ranking my top ten turned out to be a bloodbath. xfaint I had seven songs fighting for a spot in the Top 3, and five other songs (that I desperately wanted to vote for) fighting for the bottom 3. There were additionally two more songs that I quite enjoyed as well.

I apologize in advance for the atrociously low points (or no points) some of these songs will be getting. :( xrose

hijirio

Veteran
OMAGA what a party lineup!

giphy.gif

I already knew all of the songs in my top 6 before the contest, but I lost all my newly discovered bangers in the semis soooo xshrug xshrug it was a good edition overall !! My 12 was very clear, but I pretty much equally stan the rest of my top 10. #random.org
Looking forward to blessing the scoreboard with my exquisite taste.

Thanks for the recap Kai, makes it sooo easy to vote! All efforts appreciated. :*

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: have just voted. Very varied final and my votes reflect that quite tremendously here (exactly 5 pops, 5 not pops x). Had to leave out a few songs that were very much voteable. There was one grower from the semi also. My 10 basically is a 12 too. How dare I not have two 12s. Good luck to all 🤞 I have no idea about the semi results as I asked Anna to keep things a secret, so this edition will be just as much a surprise for me as it is for you
daydreaming.gif

Amir

Veteran
:il: has voted
I'm very happy with my top 10, there were just a few songs I had to leave without points

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
What an absolutely gorgeous show. The paintings are absolutely life-enriching. Beautiful work.

::moun voted! Super strong final. I had 13 songs shortlisted and feel like I've had to underscore many songs.

JamieBrown

Uto being back in my pot influences my language, so....

WV 139 Grand Final sucks. Too many songs are neither beautiful or hip enough. Some are just a bunch of noise that makes no sense at all and too many of the songs I should like are just there. I don't get them. I'm sorry for Kai and Anna to host this final. Cancel it. Vestlandet out :p

CypriotGirl

Veteran
:cy: voted! I changed my ranking many times. Some songs that got high points in the semi, got nothing in the final because I liked other songs more after few more listenings. I wish I could vote for 17 songs. xheart

Looren

Veteran
::cors voted

It was so hard, I had like 18 songs shortlisted...

But well, my :12: is my favorite WV entry since I joined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom