Contact us

🌀Lost in Space & Time SPINOFF - Tumenurk, Öösingimäed - RESULTS Aug. 26th 23:30 CEST🕛

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I imagine Cyprus came from FoFo but WHO suggested 1979 IOTAP
TBH I thought the country and the year we suggested would've stick together, so I suggested Cyprus and 2017 so it wouldn't have been so hard for someone. But you shouldn't complain, you had some very good options, like the one you sent, and Anna Vissi has a beautiful classic song from 1979 too. :lol:

iowacorn

TBH I thought the country and the year we suggested would've stick together, so I suggested Cyprus and 2017 so it wouldn't have been so hard for someone. But you shouldn't complain, you had some very good options, like the one you sent, and Anna Vissi has a beautiful classic song from 1979 too. :lol:

Sorry that wasn't more clear in the instructions!

When I saw 1979 and Cyprus match up, I was totally expecting Anna Vissi. TBH I think finding a Cypriot song from 1979 was easier than finding a photo of Cyprus from 1979 for the banner that wasn't related to war. 😭

Grinch

What an amazing show! Honestly one of the bests I've seen on this forum. Little infos were very interesting and those old photos xheart xheart I'm a sucker for classic cars. The photo on Turkey's banner was aesthetically pleasing xangel

TBH I thought the country and the year we suggested would've stick together, so I suggested Cyprus and 2017 so it wouldn't have been so hard for someone.
Same. I suggested Taiwan 2017 so it'd be fun but also easy to find a song for people. Then I had to change the year because it was already suggested.

Rmetr0

Opening the show 🔥🔥

I love how these banners contain events happened at the time. Connecting songs to events and time - it's such a powerful thing overall and especially for me personally. I have some songs connected to my personally important events - makes me feel nostalgic af 🥲
Well done, @iowacorn ! xup

Listening rn and gonna vote soon! I see already y'all did great job picking songs from such difficult years and countries! I'm not a super big fan of retro, but I love what I hear here 😍

Last edited:

MARCOMEN

I didn't know there was an arabic version of one of my favourite songs ever xshock

Last edited:

iowacorn

Top Bottom