Contact us

Cydoni-Gibberia - NSC 219 - 200 CONSECUTIVE ENTRIES

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Thank you for voting Moisantia and Svobodnia! xheart

If you're not sure whether to vote, take a listen to the recap - I'm sure you'll hear something to pique your interest xrose

Sean

Admin
Staff member
NSC 191

During the last edition, news broke that one of my favourite artists ever were calling it quits, after 28 years of changing the face of electronic music as we know it. Their iconic album Discovery also turned 20 at the end of February, which for me still stands up as one of the greatest albums of all time.

So, for something a little bit different to our usual schedule of entries, we've gone back in time to the early 00s.

CyGiTV would like to present one of my favourite songs of all time, and we hope that you enjoy it too - Daft Punk's "Digital Love" xheart

ferret

Wow, my 🇭🇺 entry for another contest...! :oops: I wish you to succeed with this here, as I strongly doubt my qualifications.🤞
All right, we'll figure something out in retaliation... :lol:

Sean

Admin
Staff member
NSC 194

Words fail me - the greatest result in Cydoni-Gibberia's illustrious history. Thank you once again to everyone who supported Pók and gave it kind words xrose

This was always planned to be my next entry, it just so happens it will now represent us on home soil. It's very different to anything I've really sent before but I've been obsessed and it just feels so right to send it. Hope you enjoy xrose

ferret

You um....got any more of those Hungarian entries?
Yes, of course, one Hungarian song is even included in NF NBS).
I'm curating Hungary in a contest similar to Worldvision. At one time, Platon Karataev was also not a discovery for me. :)

Sean

Admin
Staff member
NSC 195

The only thing stranger than Cydoni-Gibberia hosting is avoiding the bottom 5 completely while doing it, especially with a metal/djent song, so thank you xheart

As the delegations leave our proud nation and head to Serenes, we go back to electronic music, but keep the aggression going. Here is our next entry (subject to change!)

Sean

Admin
Staff member
For the first time since NSC 190, Cygovision will select the entrant for Cydoni-Gibberia at NSC 198. Since the last time we selected via national final saw a non-qualification, hopes are high of a strong result once again!

CYGOVISION 198

12 SONGS

OPEN NOW - PM FOR THE INFO

Top Bottom