:8: 🇺🇬 🇹🇳
:7: 🇷🇺 🇹🇼 🇲🇾
:6: 🇰🇵
:5: 🇻🇳 🇦🇿
:4: 🇮🇳 🇮🇱
:3: 🇱🇧 🇲🇦
:2: 🇹🇷 🇰🇷 🇺🇿

200.gif

And of course, very eye-catching hosting Flo, the concept for the results was interesting (and very hair pulling for the super finalists haha). cider robbed

DaFlo

Banned
Thank you for nice words etc. xheart I tried to showcase Kpop first with idols wearing costumes in the banners, a hot warm up show (stream MINX Dreamcatcher) and finally the Korean music shows where every song get presented and goes for the win. This was fun and I'm glad it was a success but pls let me never host again XD.

Congrats Tunisia! Horrific song for my ears sorrynotsorrysorry Vlad :* but the ppl have spoken!
UbETnC3.gif

See yall when it's once again over ..

ferret

It was beautiful, but almost nothing is clear, I apologize. :censored: Thanks Flo!
Congratulations :tn: !!! xheat Thank you to everyone who voted for :id: <<< 🇲🇳 🇧🇹 🇮🇷 🇸🇬 🇹🇷 🇰🇵 🇮🇳 🇨🇩 xlove

Last edited:

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
another flop :lol:

Grinch

anigif_sub-buzz-674-1603408630-52.gif

YASSSSSS QUEEEENNNNNN!!!!! :tn: MY 12! CONGRATULATIONS xcheerxclapx12points

Thank you for the conceptual and interesting hosting (AS ALWAYS) Flo xbow
M! Countdown is one of my favourite tv programs, the audience is always excited about things :D
And it was nice to see it took part in the results show.
You should be the main host of OM! Or the President of OM? Or Jon Ola Sand of OM???

Thanks everyone who voted for Desi Girl xheart China & India exchanged 10 points, how sexy is that?

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
CONGRATS FIERROOOOOOOOOOOOO is it your first win? If so, you should celebrate it by sending Annie in WV ;)

Thanks for the hot hosting again flo and i agree stream dreamcatcher xheat

hawadharma

Ooohhhh so sad Malaysian delegate missed the HOT DAMN FINAL SHOW xcry

How I wished 9pm is the same all over the world for once

Well, surprisingly 7th place with 77 points for Malaysia!! Thanks all xhug

Fierro

🇹🇳 🇹🇳 🇹🇳 🇹🇳 🇹🇳 🇹🇳 🇹🇳 🇹🇳 APPRECIATION POST 🇹🇳 🇹🇳 🇹🇳 🇹🇳 🇹🇳 🇹🇳 🇹🇳 🇹🇳 🇹🇳

Waking up at night and not being able to sleep just to go to the forum and find out that I have won in the most prestigious contest of ESC community... Now after that it's impossible to fall asleep!

First of all, thank you so much @DaFlo for inviting me to Orient Matsuri 2 months ago, it has been (and will continue to be) gorgeous experience. Asian music was sadly overlooked - and here is OM that is all about hotness and celebration of all under-appreciated cultures. With line-up that smashes all the tops by the level of competition.

So, the dream came true. I haven't won in contests on this forum for a while - last victory was on WV38 six years ago. Orient Matsuri makes dreams real (that's why Emel Mathlouthi winning song is called "Dream").

Thank you everyone who supported Tunisia during this and all previous editions. Placing higher and higher each time gave me bigger confidence in my self. As for this song to be honest I felt that this had a chance to win. When I first heard it in YT recommendations, it almost made my cry. Although after hearing hot entries like Turkey, DR Congo, Thailand, Vietnam etc. I'd feel okay not placing high. Overcoming that whole hot top-10 we have this edition is a challenge.

All those great songs that I found across Arab Africa since joining this contest made me fall in love with this region. Recently on the streets of my small city I have seen man wearing t-shirt with :tn: flag - i was almost like "Oh hi I'm from Tunisia too!" (on OM) :lol:

What else to say.... WE ARE GOING TO AFRICA, BISHES!

africa-512.png

chontono

Even though I was 5th, I was not a super finalist, confusing :rolleyes:
Congrats to the winner!!!! In fact, best two songs won and I was quite doubtful about who I should give my 12, finally deciding based on my-kind-of-music supporter, but it was completely unexpected to me, since, when I took Emel to WV, she didn't pass into the finals, gives kinda hope for other songs rather than bops to win this xshrug

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Ouch, that tiny margin! xrollinglol Congratulations though, @Fierro! xheart

when I took Emel to WV, she didn't pass into the finals, gives kinda hope for other songs rather than bops to win this xshrug
I suffered a similar fate - when I sent Emel's "Ma lkit" to NSC 129 five years ago, it failed to qualify. A year later, Dhalem (another song of her) got a really good result in a NSC spin-off and now she wins OM. :mrgreen: I loved Amigo btw, great entry. xheart

2nd with 120 points for :vn:? xfaint I was expecting a top 10 result tbh but this is beyond amazing, thanks to all who made it possible. xheatxlove
:12: 🇯🇵 🇺🇬 🇺🇿 xbow
:10: 🇨🇾 🇨🇩 🇦🇿
:8: 🇷🇺
:7: 🇨🇳
:6: 🇰🇭 🇮🇷
:5: 🇱🇧
:4: 🇦🇲 🇰🇵
:3: 🇵🇭 🇸🇬 🇹🇼 🇲🇳
:2: 🇹🇭

Last but not least, the hosting was flawless, thank you so much for that @DaFlo! xheart

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
China & India exchanged 10 points, how sexy is that?
Ssssssssh people will start accusing us of blockvoting xheat

Anyway thank you for 15th, I totally expected to be bottom 5 so it was a pleasant surprise, especially as I got one 12 and three 10 :eek:
:12: 🇫🇯
:10: 🇿🇦 🇱🇧 🇮🇩
:5: 🇩🇿
:4: 🇵🇭 🇰🇿
:3: 🇮🇷
:2: 🇰🇵 🇮🇩 🇻🇳

And of course thank you Flo for a fabulous hosting once again, and congrats Fierro on your victory ! Let's go to :tn: ~

Top Bottom