동양 마쓰리 영팔 ◽ K:matsuri ◽ 끝났어

DaFlo

Banned
KPILpEs.png

Last edited:

DenizESC

Banned
OM MAKING U SHOOK 2020- present

AFRICA WON Y'ALL, A NON-BOP EMOTION WON (HOW DID WE DO IT!!!)

CONGRATSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xheart

Also congrats Flo on amazing hosting, banners were great, everything was great. This results show especially though, I disagreed with the critique, it was SO refreshing and exciting until the very end! I'm def stealing it for my next hosting!!!!!!!!!!! (never)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations to the winner. xcheer My 12 & 10 coming so close. xcry1 These results were awesome, Flo. So fun to watch and suspenseful, but wow I actually got more points than 3 of the super finalists. :cool: Achievement.

edit: wait is it not over? :lol: I am confusion. No matter, this has been fun and congrats to the winner.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
ok it is over, that dramatic pause got me suspicious :ROFLMAO:

Congrats :tn: xcheer xcheer It was my 8p and if not for the absolute bops that are :ma: and :il: it would've been my 12. Very emoshen, very nice. And thanks for 3rd place!!

Amir

Veteran
another close Top 10 result for :jp:
thank you xheat

and thank you HipFlo for a wonderful hosting xcheer

theditz83

Veteran
27th place - my worst yet. Still, I'm happy to have shared the utter bop of JPM cos that chorus just hasn't left my head since I discovered it! xheat

Great hosting DaFlo - everything was amazing! I'd have preferred :vn: or :th: but congrats :tn: on your fairly convincing win.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Woah shock winner and it's great to see. I honestly did think that songs like this would be a struggle here so it's nice to see they can shine. I really like Emel. I had her in a WV NF years back. Her voice is so haunting. Big congratulations to Vlad.

Thank you for giving Hayrettin a cool 5th 6th place finish (kind of confused how songs that did extremely well missed the super final :lol:). My goal was to try and get at least one top 10 with Turkey and I thought it would be impossible after Soner missed out, and my NF winner missed it by even further but the key was being held all along by this very eccentric gentleman and his hypnotic bop.

Thank you Flo for the wonderful shows xheart Graphics on point as usual and it was a unique way to give us the results ⛷

And remember.....

Top Bottom