Contact us

変態 WLSC 235 変態 Neo Stockholm 変態 Sween 変態 RESULTS FROM PAGE 3

Ewigkeit

Veteran
DHbvjLq.png

Grimes - Shinigami Eyes

Last edited:
As we are probably going to have many LLs from other online contests next week and the WV semi 1 LL will begin this Tuesday...

I postpone the WLSC LL to February the 3rd, but the submission deadline remains the same.

Keep sending those entries bois and gurls! xheart

Last edited:
Last edited:
Aww too cute with our old flag showing up in your manga (no shade at all, gave me an unexpected pang of nostalgia!)
Adding the old flag was completely unintentional as I have been copy-pasting most of the flag-PNGs from the NSC wiki there your old flag was and I had no idea you did an upgrade to your flag design. But thank you for the kind words though, does make everything in the manga show cute.

xrose

theditz83

Veteran
Adding the old flag was completely unintentional as I have been copy-pasting most of the flag-PNGs from the NSC wiki there your old flag was and I had no idea you did an upgrade to your flag design. But thank you for the kind words though, does make everything in the manga show cute.

xrose
Yeah I'm a dinosaur that never updates my wiki cos it confused me. So will need to ask a kind soul to maybe update that (thanks for the heads up ;) )

Top Bottom