Contact us

《 WLSC 211 》 A NEON DAYDREAM 《 Sillhammer, Effiland 》winner revealed!

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Will Griffin Empire finally lose the leading seat?
tenor.gif

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Woo thanks for :7: Lapotre xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations once again randajad. xheat Great winner despite being an obvious one. Can't wait for the hot hosting coming for us next edition. Also thank you Barish for your hosting! :D

randajad

Veteran
vBtwun.gif

Omg guys, this was amazing, thank you so much. Ngl, I kinda expected to be really high, to win not so much, but anyway this was kinda a Rybak moment. It was a huge win at the NF and again here, thank you so much for that. And that 7 from 7 really cemented this as a huge victory xheat Thank you Effiland for this amazing hosting, it was so well done, like a real Eurovision experience. And thank you to all of you who voted for this hot mess. xheat

12 Effiland, Bigicia, Solentoya, Svobodnia
10 Joseyeon, Halleloo, Tuzi
08 Endórë, Utopolis
07 7, Rehi Kaita
06 Pyreica
05 Oussou Empire, Låpøtré
03 Öösingimaed, Tanoiro

xheartxheartxheart

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats Griffin Empire sis, tbh when you entered this I thought "lol, there is no way it doesn't win" :lol:

Thank you a lot for this wonderful result, which was absolutely not expected. I thought I would get a middle-table ranking at best, but I'm so glad you appreciate this recent release. When I heard it hours before sending I knew right away it would be my entry, it fitted my mood so much.

:12: Griffin Empire
:10: Endorë, 7, Oussou Empire, Lapotré
:8: Halleloo, NBS
:7: Kimmystan, Svobodnia, Tamausia & Deltannor
:4: Effiland, Bigicia
:2: Utopolis
:1: Solentoya, Trollheimr

And of course thank you @Barish for the nice show, it was a pleasure

Actually the rational part in me thank you @randajad because hosting certainly wouldn't have helped my procrastination however if you, somehow, can't host i would gladly take up the offer because I like to suffer

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
10th place is always welcome! Thank you everyone who liked and voted for 'Contact Us'. As Mr. @Barish captured - we'll be definitely going on with sending subliminal messages with our entries' titles !! ;D

💌 :12: Öösingimaed
💌 :10: Rehi Kaita, Svobodnia
💌 :8: Kimmystan

💌 :5: Pyreica
💌 :4: New Bander State
💌 :3: Halleloo
💌 :2: Trollheimr

Čestitam Krsto, ljepoto i legendo bjelosvjetska !!!! xheat xheat xheat xheat Can't wait to attend your hosting! xcheer

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats @randajad and Griffin Empire - didn't make my Top 10 not because I don't like it but more because it's just way too familiar to me and other tracks were fresher for me. It was certainly a convincing victory however.

Thanks to everyone that voted for ::moi and our hot banger - the below had hot taste xheat

:10: ::tan (don't leave us again! IOTAP )
:8: Pyreica
:7: Joseyon
:6: ::sol
:4: ::kim
:2: Rehi Kaita, Låpøtré

And thanks Barish for an excellent hosting xheat

Uto

Veteran
Utopolis roleplaying Roseland bombed hard. Next time we'll be back again with the real sounds of the city that dreams. Did manage to finesse myself into a hot Moisantia 12. We press
computer_key_F.png
for our Eurodance brothers.

Ranja, congrats on the win. Well deserved, true scorewhore fashion but who cares, issabop.

Barish, my wig is off to you. Your hosting was a feast, very well done.

Barish

DELEGATION & PRESS AWARDS

ARTISTIC AWARD:
《 SVOBODNIA 》

DELEGATION AWARD:

《 MOISANTIA 》

NULL POINT AWARD:

《 TAMAUSIA & DELTANNOR 》

VIBE AWARD:

《 SOLENTOYA & UTOPOLIS 》
this was an impossible tie to break

SPLIT VOTING SPREADSHEET FOR THE NERDS:

One more time, congratulations Griffin Empire & randa for the vicious victory. Numa Numa will surely prevail.

Also thanks for the votes as well! I wasn't even dreaming a top 10 placement let alone being the 3rd. Flying is a very dear song to me and I'm happy it did so well. Bronze medal is definitely more than adequate award for the hosting. xheart

And thanks everyone who contributed to this edition in any shape or form. I have been waiting to win and host something on this forum for the last ten years and it finally happened on the worst time with work being crazy busy and moving between flats.

A special thanks to everyone who put up with my hosting skills or lack thereof. I'm sure I made mistakes here and there. I had much fun but turns out hosting is one hell of a job. Kudos to all previous hosts for undertaking such a job.

And this post concludes the WLSC 211 here in Sillhammer, capital of Effiland. We hope you enjoyed your stay. Take care! xheart

efttransparent.png

Last edited:

ferret

To everyone who voted for our 61-year-old star of the 80s - thank you very much! xlove I wish everyone to look as fresh at this age! ;)
Congratulations to Griffin Empire on the win, but too well-known hits, as you know, we do not appreciate, alas. xshrug
Thank you to @Barish & Effiland for hosting, everything was great! xup

Top Bottom