Contact us

《 WLSC 211 》 A NEON DAYDREAM 《 Sillhammer, Effiland 》winner revealed!

Barish

logosoloreal.jpg

《 211th WAITING LIST SONG CONTEST 》
SILLHAMMER, EFFILAND

Welcome to Sillhammer! Looks like global climate change is affecting Effiland as well, we're having a winter that is warmer than usual. But that means we have clear golden hours more than usual as well and as any tour guide would tell you, Sillhammer is at its glorious best on clear sunsets and we have plenty of them to show off!

So let's start with a short tour of our host city, shall we?

albandtstreet.jpg

Here you see Albandt Street on the southern bank of one of the branches of River Pår. River Pår divides the capital in half before joining the Gulf of Fröy. Older parts of the city is mainly founded on the southern banks and Albandt Street, although unknown by the foreigners, is a secluded part of the old town, cherished by the locals. You can have your lunch in the park located on the northern bank or a rent a bicycle from one of the kiosks and enjoy a stroll.

hilton.jpg

Located in one of the northern and more modern districts of the city, Hilton Hotel will host the opening ceremony. Specifically chosen as it is right in the centre of Sillhammer and a short walking distance away from attractions, Hilton Hotel will also provide accomodation to all delegations. All expenses covered by Effilands Television and Municipality of Metropolitan Sillhammer. Making our guests comfortable is culturally taken very seriously in Effiland.

financialdistrict.jpg

As all cities do, Sillhammer is expanding too, in northwestern direction. Here you see the newly established financial district with skyscrapers and the sunset landscape behind. You will not find the cute and quaint shops around here, but there are many coffeeshops, fueling the high tempo business life.

silhammerkasten.jpg

Located in the heart of old town, Sillhammer Castle overlooks the Gulf of Fröy. Now a popular tourist destination, Sillhammer Castle is the place where the first constitution of Effiland centuries ago. Hence the name Constitution Hill. Grab an ice cream and enjoy the marvelous views of the castle on dusk from the Constitution Park, right beside the castle.

cityhall.jpg

As it gets later and later into the evening, the sky takes on a bright blue hue, which is only complimented by the golden lights of the city. The final destination of our tour is Sillhammer City Hall, the house of Municipality of Metropolitan Sillhammer for the last two and a half centuries. Right accross the main street, Bank of Effiland is located with its mid-century building; old and new together. You will also see the Gulf of Fröy's cosiest spot on the background. Where River Pår meets the Gulf of Fröy is a bit far on foot, but it's a scenic route and worths each and every step.

See you on the show. We hope you enjoy your stay!

《 DEADLINES 》
15.01.2021 - 23.59 CET :: CONFIRMATION DEADLINE
16.01.2021 SATURDAY :: THE SHOW
22.01.2021 - 23.59 CET :: VOTING DEADLINE
23.01.2021 - 20.00 CET :: RESULTS

I have not confirmed the dates yet so i'm not sure if they coincide with other deadlines/shows. Let me know if there are any overlapping.

《 CONFIRMED NATIONS 》
BIGICIA
EFFILAND
ENDÓRË
GRIFFIN EMPIRE
HALLELOO
IL-BIDU
JOSEYEON
KIMMYSTAN
-REDACTED- VIA PM
MOISANTIA
NEW BANDER STATE
OUSSOU EMPIRE
-REDACTED- VIA PM
PYREICA
REHI KAITA
SE7EN
SOLENTOYA
SVOBODNIA
TAMAUSIA & DELTANNOR
TANOIRO
TROLLHEIMR
TUZI
UTOPOLIS

efttransparent.png

Last edited:

Barish

arenapromotional.jpg

《 211th WAITING LIST SONG CONTEST 》
SILLHAMMER, EFFILAND

HELLO, HELLO, HELLO! VILKOMT TILL BEAUTIFUL SILLHAMMER, EFFILAND!

Outside where you live may be snowing, we're well into the winter. But tonight, Congresium Arena is filled with joyous fans from all nations of the world, and the arena is teeming with excitement!

And here are our three beautiful hosts: Miss Indya Moore, Miss MJ Rodriguez, and of course the divine Miss Dominique Jackson, glowing in their neon glory! Very appropriate for the theme of the show.

hosts.png

Miss Moore and Miss Rodriguez will conduct green room interviews and audience reactions from inside the arena, while Miss Jackson is going to be on the main stage the whole time, guiding us through the show.

Effiland started this journey with a debut in NSC 8, competing without a break for almost 50 editions, before having to withdraw due to internal conflict. Effiland has never had a victory on any contest, apart from some successful top 5 entries here and there, both in NSC and WLSC. But that changed in WLSC 210 with WENDER and Arianna Palazzetti's song, Oggi é Il '93, which carried the nation to victory! As it is the tradtion we took on the task of hosting the show and we, the people of Effiland, are proud of putting a show together for the nations. Hope you'll enjoy it!

Oh the excitement is palpable inside the arena. Well then, no need to wait. 23 nations are competing in this edition and only 1 will have the trophy to take home. Let's kick off the show with Endórë, the winner of WLSC 209 and the host of last edition.

《 VOTING 》

You can send your votes to me, Barish, via pm until the deadline 22.01.2021 FRIDAY - 23.59 CET
Results quite probably will be announced on 23.01.2021 Saturday evening.

《 DELEGATION & PRESS AWARDS 》

Just for this edition, we have another, less serious awards called Delegation and Press Awards in four categories:
- Artistic Award (overall performance, artistic quality of the song and/or the music video)
- Delegation Award (for the delegation you think is the most courteous & advocate of fair play)
- Null Point Award (for the entry you didn't give a point but still would like to acknowledge their efforts in this edition)
and possibly the most important one:
- Vibe Award (for the entry serving the best vibezz™)
You can send your nominees in the same PM with your main points. You cannot nominate yourself and you can only nominate one entry for each category.
TEXT SHOW:

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
🔱 S O L E N T O Y A 🔱
Dafina Zeqiri

ZILI ZILI

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
≋≋ ::tad Tamausia & Deltannor ::tad ≋≋
Gwen Stefani - Let Me Reintroduce Myself

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
What a debut xheat

theditz83

Veteran
I've been pestering Ana to come back to WLSC for months and it seems all I needed to do was send Sorina or Sandu Ciorba - how stupid of me not to even consider that... :sneaky:

Anyway, ::moi confirms with a track that was going to feature in my NSC 190 NF but the style just wasn't quite the right fit. Utter anthem though and needed it on my Moisantia history playlist. xheat

::moi MOISANTIA WLSC 211 ::moi
DJ Gollum & DJ Cap - Ocean Of Love

ferret

B
N S
NENA | LICHT
WLSC 211 EFFILAND

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
This edition is already elite. xheat wall to wall iconic hits including Dragostea Din Tei and Pe Cimpoi, Uto cosplaying Roseland, Gary dropping a club hit, then Ana making a surprise comeback and more. The rest of us found dead.

Top Bottom