Contact us

⭐ WV CONGRATS - RESULTS REVEALED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
You're the Hard Quiz master! Answered 27/30 questions correctly xacademic
I'm shocked and sad only 4 (?!) of us attempted the second quiz after all the hard work of compiling it. How many questions did I get correct?

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I'm shocked and sad only 4 (?!) of us attempted the second quiz after all the hard work of compiling it. How many questions did I get correct?
I posted the full results in the quiz thread. There have been 8 people attempting the quiz but only four got points. You got 24/30 right :D

Orient Matsuri

Look who's here!

hey-entrance.gif

Congratulations Svealand and Aigars for the victory, also to the entire WV mod team who has been working on this magnificent event.

WorldVision has a long and rich history in ESCUnited and we at Orient Matsuri are very happy for everyone here celebrating the legacy of WV. 10 years has been an incredible journey and even more years to come showcasing music from the whole world.

Orient Matsuri would not exist without WorldVision and the enthusiastic WV players who made this contest happen in the first place.

We wish all the players + mods in WorldVision to have a great time for years to come and keep having fun sharing lovely music of every kind. xheart

Orient Matsuri

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Woah Congrats Aigars on your first victory, and with our big 10 Year congrats edition! It was a very sweet song, typically something I think is rather pleasant but in normal editions would miss out from me because we only vote for 10 songs. Congrats to Rev also for winning the main vote, it's a shame you didn't do any of the bonus stuff, but still super happy for you sis. xheart

Thank you for 10th. xheat Especially for them two 30 points from Journalist and Fabi. Kings, both of you. xbow I spent ages and went through having so many songs picked as my choice, then I landed on Wanessa and it felt right. A fan fave from years back and with the country where it all started.

It's been a lot of fun collabing with all the other mods, Gaelle, Connor, Elgars & Gera to make all of this happen. I'm personally super happy with how things have gone and what we've all contributed to this event. Thank you all of you for embracing this break with the normal schedule to celebrate 10 years. Everyone brings their own flare and something special to our WV family, so thank you for joining us and taking part in this congrats edition.

P.S. Don't forget! The final event is tomorrow night, which is the miniconcert of our most successful winners, hosted at 21CET by our French queen, Gaelle.

Last edited:

Amir

Veteran
no bonus points for me?
you wanna tell me all my answers were wrong?? xcry xcry xcry

Amir

Veteran
anyways, big congrats to Aigars and winning the congrats edition. Also this is your first victory no?? xheat xheat

and big big thanks to the hosts for putting so much time and effort into this xhug

I flopped again, like I do everywhere lately, thanks a lot though to everyone who voted for :bg: xheart

esc87fan

I got nothing right on the second quiz?! I thought for certain I had picked up a few points there

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
no bonus points for me?
you wanna tell me all my answers were wrong?? xcry xcry xcry
If you mean the hard quiz, you've answered 19/30 questions right but came 5th overall and we've only awarded points to the top 3.

I got nothing right on the second quiz?! I thought for certain I had picked up a few points there
12/30 right, same as Amir, only that you came 6th overall. xrose

Amir

Veteran
If you mean the hard quiz, you've answered 18/30 questions right but came 5th overall and we've only awarded points to the top 3.

12/30 right, same as Amir, only that you came 6th overall. xrose

It would have been nice to know that before (unless I have overseen it written somewhere)
would have saved me a lot of time <<

cegs5

Congratulations Aigars on your winning in this special edition! xcheer

Thank you all the hosts who were so dedicated to organise this celebration, it's been fun! I wish I had taken part more actively in LL and quizes, but I definitely enjoyed this edition.

I can't believe it's been so long since WV was created and since I joined (WV 11)
Happy birthday WV and thank you all WVers :love:

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats :svea: on the win, and thanks for this edition mods - gutted I just couldn't spare any more time to dive into the quizzes or anything (I did read the quiz, but it immediately bamboozled me and my brain just couldn't compute any immediate answers xstars)

Thanks for the points for :no: - didn't expect to finish high, so was quite happy to see a number of decent points come in xheart

I wanted to especially say a massive massive MASSIVE thank you to revellsay for reintroducing me this amazing song that I discovered in another contest a while ago but could never remember the name of - I've never heard another rock/metal song that has so perfectly meshed elements from my favourite genre Eurobeat - so amazing to hear it again xheat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Best WV results for me in like.. forever. I voted for all the top 5 (the 6th being senpai Merio) and my top pointer winning for the first time since Agnes' Fingers Crossed 🙌

The winning entry made me misty eyed at the LL and as a result I placed it above the Tei Shi song I thought would be my automatic top when I saw it was competing. Sofia Karlsson has got to be one of my all time favourite WV artist discoveries, and it's wonderful how she's given herself and Aigars a first victory.

Big congrats as well to our rev for the silver medal with a tasty piece of handsome bald gentleman rock. Was a great surprise to find out you joined us for this. And of course congrats to Steph on a very nice bronze.

30. Nashville
25. :coffee:
22. :neus:
20. :coffee:
18. :uk: Minnesota
16. :ph:
14. :de: :mx:
12. ::ceca
10. :coffee:
09. :lv:
08. :dk: :fr:
07. :coffee:
06. :coffee:
05. :br:
04. :az: :cn:
03. :coffee:
02. :am: :svea:
01. :ng: :jp:

Thank you to everyone that voted for my dramatic Donna Burke song from one of my favourite video game series, Metal Gear Solid. I've wanted to share it for years and finally it's done.

Mods, you've been amazing and made this month feel very special. From Ashley's beautiful shows, Gera's snazzy results boards to Alevender's delightfully devilish quiz questions, the concerts, the trivia. It's all been great and I really, really hope we don't have to wait so long for the next Congrats. This was my first one ever and I've been here over one hundred editions now xpolice You all rocked!

Last edited:

as78

Thank you the mods team for making and hosting this special edition. So much fun was there. It was exciting work on finding the quiz answers, remembering so many WV moments in special events and mini-concerts. xheart

Everything was done fantastic. Loved how graphics were made in classic WV style. xclap xbow
Thank you for this amazing job. xlove

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
If you mean the hard quiz, you've answered 19/30 questions right but came 5th overall and we've only awarded points to the top 3.
I'm sorry to put a damper on things, but that seems quite unfair to the others who were left without points. xshrug I think I spent around 10 hours trying to answer that quiz, and I still came up short on a few answers so to think all that time spent could have been for naught is just heartbreaking. I knew that the first quiz would only award points to the top fastest correct guesses, but that was a short quick quiz and I surely didn't think the same would apply to this second quiz that required so much more effort and time from everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom