Not open for further replies.

Journalist

That moment, when you realise that Denmark didn't qualify. xwave

hijirio

Veteran
I had 8/10 here

:10: Denmark
:4: Spain

but seriously, how did Kanto even qualify instead of Denmark :S i'm out of words. sometimes you just say #choices and walk away ......................................

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Wait, that was all the qualifiers? I didn't qualify?

FIGURES. THIS CONTEST DOESN'T APPRECIATE MY ENTRIES EXPERIMENTAL ENTRIES. YOU ALL HAVE NO TASTE. THIS CONTEST IS GOING NOWHERE FAST, EXCEPT HELL IN A HANDBASKET.

Kidding, I'm not that delusional :lol: Thank you everyone for votes!! Thank you Fierro for another great show! Much love to MK xheat

Good results imho! My NQs:

8 British Columbia
6 London
5 Svealand
2 Spain
1 Northeastern USA

Kimrt

Omg yey!! Thank you so much for the qualification and congratulations to all the other qualifiers :D

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats everyone once again and thank youuu for giving "How High" enough points to qualify xlove I wasn't too sure of my draw but it worked out in the end phew.

This is how :susa: voted, regular votes:

:6: :es: #SHEM
:2: :au:

Fabulous show once again, Vlad xlove We had drama, scandels and hot graphics, what else would you want xheat

NEUS ending last though??? That's quite surprising.

Uto

Veteran
Malawi lost the following through REJU randomness:

:4: :al:

:2: :seou:

:1: :neus:

ShoeFlo

Gosh, my nerves. I always try to convince myself that WV is just for fun, It's the taking part that counts and all that stuff.... but in the end I am sitting here chewing finger nails as if they are smarties... I literally thought I was cursed when Kanto didnt show up until the very last scoreboard... I am so relieved after that series of flops! It's just the beginning of a wonderful time in the Land of the rising sun.

Gotta say this semi wasn't good at all... and the results are only average at best. But I can deal with that

:12: :hu: :( :(
:8: :lond: :(
:4: :bcol:
:2: :al:
:1: :svea:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:12: ::moun
:10: xheat
:8: :neus:
:7: xlove
:6: :lond:
:5: xheart
:4: xheart
:3: xheart
:2: :es:
:1: xheart

Also enjoyed: :seou: :svea: :al: I had 15 songs shortlisted in this semi vs 8 in the first, please forgive me.

Congratulations again to all the qualifiers. 6/10 is not bad. I didn't get a 12 through this edition but my 10 here was certainly 12 worthy (my garage-punk side took over in the end) so it's ok. It was a solid semi. My shortlisted stuff here would have gotten points from me had they been in semi 1, perhaps even Hungary which is an enjoyable classic. You all picked some nice stuff here.

Thank you Vlad for the show xheart

hijirio

Veteran

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Congratulations to all the qualifiers! :D :sc: voted thus:

:12: :lond:
:10: :D
:8: :hu:
:7: :D
:6: :bcol:
:5: :D
:4: ::moun
:3: :svea:
:2: :D
:1: :D

A fair few wonderful entries not making it here alas xcry Still, 5/10 overall! Thanks for the show Fierro!

ferret

Another NQ, oh well... I'm afraid I might ran out of future ideas as well...

🇬🇧 and its regions are the most difficult test in music contests for any participant. The ease of choice is actually deceptive. Of course, if you do not send Adele every time or something similar (an easy way to achieve a result for the lazy :LOL:) I knew that very well when I left Australia 🇦🇺 ... In this contest, priorities have shifted for a long time, so send everything you think is necessary! ;)

OK, we have 5/10 in each semi-final and both :12: in the final, yes! :cool: Congratulations to all the finalists! xyaay
Thank you to everyone who voted for our Australian, who this time represents his second homeland 🇬🇧 ! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom