Contact us

⫷ WV 138 DRAMMEN ∥ SEMIFINAL 1 ∥ RESULTS: 20:30 CET ⫸

Status
Not open for further replies.

empo21

Veteran
So does that mean that FiK entries can compete as well? Since one comes from the other and they were their own thing way before being used to pick an ESC entry?

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
In case you're wondering, the banner of :gr: hasn't been changed yet but the video linked is the right entry. (KINGS - Bikini)

If you voted before this particular change, please re-send your votes to @Fierro

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
So does that mean that FiK entries can compete as well? Since one comes from the other and they were their own thing way before being used to pick an ESC entry?

Under the current rules, yes, FiK entries that were submitted in the festival before the 42nd edition (2004) are eligible to be entered in WV. However, after this edition is ending we'll conduct a poll regarding the eligibility of Sanremo and Festivali i Këngës for future reference.

BernadetteCydonia

Don't wait for me.

I have to withdraw.

Good luck, everyone.

Hamburg is out. Please don't vote for it.

@WorldVision
sorry what?

Are you sure this is the rightest time to withdraw though, when the edition is through? Not during the reservation period, not after the edition is over? You din't even want to qualify at all??

Mainshow

Veteran
sorry what?

Are you sure this is the rightest time to withdraw though, when the edition is through? Not during the reservation period, not after the edition is over? You din't even want to qualify at all??
Unfortunately it is.

I have two important oral exams on 30th in the morning and by submitting my entry I begged the WorldVision mods for placing me in semi 2 for this edition so that I can listen to all entries after my exams.
I have no time to go through them + I'm way too nervous - of course, I could come up with made up votes but this wouldn't be fair to the other players.

I'm very disappointed - I know rules are rules - but even in Eurovision broadcaster can ask for being placed in another semi for good reasons and even though I like WorldVision, life is more important.
I just can't find the time and nerves to be listening to all entries equally and vote :( I need all the time for studying/taking breaks outside (in the last few days I didn't even log myself into this forum - or just for a few minutes). I'm really sorry but I can't participate in semi 1 :(

Fierro

Unfortunately it is.

I have two important oral exams on 30th in the morning and by submitting my entry I begged the WorldVision mods for placing me in semi 2 for this edition so that I can listen to all entries after my exams.
I have no time to go through them + I'm way too nervous - of course, I could come up with made up votes but this wouldn't be fair to the other players.

I'm very disappointed - I know rules are rules - but even in Eurovision broadcaster can ask for being placed in another semi for good reasons and even though I like WorldVision, life is more important.
I just can't find the time and nerves to be listening to all entries equally and vote :( I need all the time for studying/taking breaks outside (in the last few days I didn't even log myself into this forum - or just for a few minutes). I'm really sorry but I can't participate in semi 1 :(
We are with you. Hopefully your hard work will be rewarded. Good luck!

theditz83

Veteran
:be: has reju voted here - some utter bops and a few surprise discoveries too! Good job crew - apologies to the few entries that just missed out on our points xrose

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:west: voted

STUNNING graphics. I love the simplicity of the design yet how professional and complex it actually is. I kind of reminds of the Artist-Song graphics from Frances ESC NF. Honestly, phenomenal work.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Don't wait for me.

I have to withdraw.

Good luck, everyone.

Hamburg is out. Please don't vote for it.

@WorldVision

It's a shame to know that you've quit. Your song was among my top 10 faves. :(
But you had the decency of letting us know and that avoids wasted points and maybe someone else can make it into the final without them. Great attitude and good luck for your exams!

theditz83

Veteran
But you had the decency of letting us know and that avoids wasted points and maybe someone else can make into the final without them. Great attitude and good luck for your exams!
This was my thoughts exactly! It's always sad to see participants have to withdraw, but the sour taste that it can leave when they simply disappear mid-edition causing wasted points is a personal niggle I always have. Thanks @Mainshow for taking the time to leave this message for us all, and the very best of luck in your exams xlove

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
@theditz83 Gary, you're faster than a ray of light. :eek: I forgot to add a personal pronoun in my original reply and you quoted it before I corrected the thing. And I thought I was fast! :lol: I'm starting to get traumatised with how fast you you "catch" my "unwanted" replies (noticing the qualifiers in NSC that I accidentally post, more than once, is a good example xrofl).

Looren

Veteran
::cors voted

This semi was not my cup of tea but I found like 12 songs that I enjoyes

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
But you had the decency of letting us know and that avoids wasted points and maybe someone else can make it into the final without them. Great attitude and good luck for your exams!
We're looking into ways of making @Mainshow's participation possible so please don't discard his song yet 👼

daniels1000

Unfortunately it is.

That's kinda strange. The requests for being in a particular semifinal are virtually always approved

EDIT: Nevermind I guess, I've just seen Gera's post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom