OM Mod
Staff member
That's it I'm sending SLUT BOP next edition IOTAP
me, looking at my taiwan om list

images

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Congrats to you guys! Glad my 12 (which is my favorite of the edition) and my 10 are in. The loss of my 8 though................

:8: ::kans - I'm the girl who usually watches all the openings and skips all the endings in anime, but I could never skip this. It might be my favorite song in the FMA franchise (though Melissa is a contender for it). I can't believe you did the best ending of one of my favorite animes so dirty xcry

:5: :cali: - not mr enrique flopping twice in a row xcry
:3: ::berl
:2: ::atti

hijirio

Veteran

Uto

Veteran
Omg ::mw xcry

Not sure if it makes you feel any better to see that ::queb would've qualified had it voted, cos that result on the tiebreak is just awful :(
Shit happens, always did and always will. Ultimately Malawi doesn't care what the imperialists think of its music, humans are fickle things. As they colonized our lands we shall colonize their hearts. Where they brought us strife, we will bring them harmony.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats to you guys! Glad my 12 (which is my favorite of the edition) and my 10 are in. The loss of my 8 though................

:8: ::kans - I'm the girl who usually watches all the openings and skips all the endings in anime, but I could never skip this. It might be my favorite song in the FMA franchise (though Melissa is a contender for it). I can't believe you did the best ending of one of my favorite animes so dirty xcry
Stop it sis you're not making things easier xcry Actually I love Let It Out equally because #emoshen but this ending was just so perfect, we knew shit was about to go down in the story and this one hyped you way too much for the next episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom