Contact us

⫷ WV 138 DRAMMEN, ØSTLANDET ∥ FINAL DRAW ∥ FINAL LL: 02/04 21:00 CET ⫸

Status
Not open for further replies.

Journalist

Me trying to find some familiar names who will vote for Bosnian fire-song xdance

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
My draw doesn't feel particularly good and I really needed it to be with the genre I'm sending. Oh dear. I'd have been pleased had I been in the second semi. Oh well. Will just have to keep my fingers crossed for some surprises (or REJU x).

Genesis

Gosh... what is this... Not only SF2 (AAAAGGGAAAIINNNN, like I don't remember the last time I was in sf1...) but also opening it xexcuseme

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Oh, for sure as I'm not able to host it earlier than that :D
This past year has been so stressful to make it to the LLs for me when they all start at 20 CET (especially when I'm early in the draw), because I do all my grocery shopping in the evenings now due to the pandemic, and I want to avoid the after work/dinner rush crowds of 18/19 CET. So bless you for this! xheat

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
This past year has been so stressful to make it to the LLs for me when they all start at 20 CET (especially when I'm early in the draw), because I do all my grocery shopping in the evenings now due to the pandemic, and I want to avoid the after work/dinner rush crowds of 18/19 CET. So bless you for this! xheat

Gosh I feel you with the shopping, here the shops now close at 20 CET and the after-work shopping hurricane has gotten even worse so if I really need something I have to play Russian roulette with 18/19 CET or go super early (like before 15 CET) :lol:

How I miss buying random shit at 23 CET xcry

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Gosh I feel you with the shopping, here the shops now close at 20 CET and the after-work shopping hurricane has gotten even worse so if I really need something I have to play Russian roulette with 18/19 CET or go super early (like before 15 CET) :lol:

Ours are luckily still open the same hours, and mine closes at 22. I don't get the idea of forcing businesses to close early, surely that only means that more people are going to be forced into the same narrow time span instead of being able to spread out more over the course of the day/evening. Common sense seems to be in short supply. :lol:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Meanwhile I grew up in an area where everything closed at 19:30 at the latest... even before covid :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom