Sean

Admin
Staff member
nyH7KsM.png

::cyd

Sean

Admin
Staff member
For NSC 178 we will be celebrating the rich and vibrant history of our beloved national selection. 21 songs have been selected, with one from each previous edition of Cygovision (since its return in NSC 153) taking part to get a second shot at Natian glory.

The songs will be sent out this week to any willing voters (there will be a recap). If you are interested in voting in our special celebratory selection then please post below and the show will be sent out to you!

Thanks as ever xrose

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Due to life getting surprisingly hectic over the past few weeks I have pushed back Cygovision: All Stars to next edition, as I want to maximise the potential for people to vote. This selection will be sent out this week.

As for NSC 178, we have decided to go internal. And since he returned with new music this week, Cydoni-Gibberia will be going back in time somewhat and sending one of EDM's most underrated modern classics which has somehow never been in the contest.

Enjoy!

Porter Robinson
Language

Sean

Admin
Staff member
CyGiTV are delighted to confirm our NSC 171 entrants Hundred Waters will return to represent us in the upcoming Congratulations contest!

Also thank you for voting Rina into the final! Stream Sawayama

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Thank you for the high scoring 8th place in NSC 180! xheya

We're tweaking a few things with the formula so here we go again for NSC 181;

Sean

Admin
Staff member
pFcUHnX.png

That's right, it's finally here! Cygovision returns for NSC 182 and we're back with a bang, as we celebrate the rich recent history of the premier Cydu music competition.

21 acts have been selected from across the previous editions of the competition since its initial return in NSC 153, all of which now have a second chance at glory across Natia in the next contest in Fervorosia.

It's very simple - #YOU have a choice to make and it's time to hear the songs! (Don't worry there's a recap...)

RECAP:

Please vote using the Eurovision format (12, 10, 8-1) either in a new conversation or via Skype to me before the NSC confirmation deadline and I will reveal all shortly. Each and every vote is appreciated as I know it is a long task xrose xrose

Last edited:
Top Bottom