Contact us

Cydoni-Gibberia - NSC 219 - 200 CONSECUTIVE ENTRIES

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Re: Cydoni-Gibberia

First of all thank you for everyone who gave points to Cydoni-Gibberia this edition. I'm also happy that a lot of people seemed to like the video, I thought it was just a little random thing to accompany the song and save it from the picture video curse :lol:

Next thing, as I may as well announce it now, I may be without internet for a while in a few weeks and if this clashes with the voting period of next edition then unfortunately Cygo will have to skip it :( Trust me, I wouldn't want to miss it but it seems if I am unable to vote then there isn't much point. We'll see though, and if I am able to enter expect some more of the same Cydu style of song :p Although I'm still unsure what I should choose if I enter :mrgreen:

Schlagerman1

Re: Cydoni-Gibberia - NSC 57.......?

After a though period in NSC with your songs it is getting better and better IMO...keep it up and you'll get me! :)

Leaf

Your song was awesome, it was really hard to choose between your and Dalisska's song for the 12. If only the REJU votes counted xD

SpZ

I randomly stumbled on i'm a rope as it was on some mix cd.... and it has gotten way way wüüüger...

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Re: Cydoni-Gibberia

~ Thou Shalt Always Kill ~

Well, thanks to you, I've now bought the dan le sac vs Scroobius Pip album "Angles", found it in a second hand store today. Thou Shalt Always Kill is on it (altho not the De La Edit). :p Haven't had a chance to listen to it yet tho, but I'm looking forward to it. :)

SpZ

After 100+ listening i'm a rope got a bit less woog again. But Passion Pit - Sleepyhead managed to get really woog now.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Re: Cydoni-Gibberia - 2 Song NF (Club!!!)

Thanks for the points for Penguin Prison! :mrgreen:

Time to start my NF for NSC 57. It's been a while since I had one and it'll only be a small one, with one artist. But this artist were present in our last NF and they came 2nd, and were later used by Indieland in the main contest. But remember where you heard them in NSC first ;) :lol: Give it up fooooooooor......

Touristhistory.jpg

.: Two Door Cinema Club :.

But which songs have I chosen to battle against each other? Here they aaare:

1. Come Back Home

2. Undercover Martyn

Simply choose your favourite of these two and send me the name of the song you would rather I sent VIA PM TO ME! The deadline is Saturday 4th September, 18:00 CET.

VOTERS:
Calypso
Secret Voter
Tír an Abhainn
Waloria
Zaprya
Roseland
Bokia
Horehronieland
Berceniland
Angelic
10 Regions of Mobius
Zoidiac
Viola Per Sempre
New Acadia
Comino
Zechonia
Serenate & Clair
Genext
Orangualia
Halito
Yaponesia
Nukuland
Ugaly
Starogardia
Adamsburg​

Last edited:

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

Voted :D

Sean

Admin
Staff member

14 voters :mrgreen: Massive thanks :mrgreen: Would like more votes though...come ooon it's only two songs :lol:

Forgot to say that Waiting list people can vote. Doubt that any will...but there you go :p :lol:

zechhh

Zechonia vooted. Great band. :)

Sean

Admin
Staff member

Blimey, 22 voters :eek: That's more than I could ever have hoped for, thank you 8D But more are welcome...*hehehe greed*

I'd best keep going in voting in NFs :lol:

Top Bottom