Contact us

❄️️ WLSC231 at the Stellchard Christmas Markets! 🎄 RESULTS TONIGHT 21:00 CET!

Milos-BC

Amazing show. Just what we needed to prepare for the holiday season xcheer

randajad

Veteran
I voted, it was fun. Thank you Tamausimaa for a stellar show. Nothing was missing, not even milk & Honey cookies. xcookie

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Last day to vote!! Deadline is midnight tonight :nervous:

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Scandalously there would have been 4 countries disqualified if I'd have been strict about the deadline xfaint But since it's the season of goodwill and cheer I don't want to disqualify anyone, so I'm gonna let the last country send me their votes and then I'll let you all know about the results xup

Uto

Veteran
Scandalously there would have been 4 countries disqualified if I'd have been strict about the deadline xfaint But since it's the season of goodwill and cheer I don't want to disqualify anyone, so I'm gonna let the last country send me their votes and then I'll let you all know about the results xup
I am guilty and not proud of it. Thought deadline was today. First time I made such a mistake and my thanks to you for letting it slide. I mean I've been late before but I always contacted the host in time to let them know and plead for clemency. I fucked up.

randajad

Veteran
I am guilty and not proud of it. Thought deadline was today. First time I made such a mistake and my thanks to you for letting it slide. I mean I've been late before but I always contacted the host in time to let them know and plead for clemency. I fucked up.
Don’t you worry, you voted on time at the most important contest. My NF. xqueenbitch

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
So yeah tbh was in the same situation. First time ever I miss the usual DDL :lol: Though it was the 5th, then got the reminder, still totally forgot about it 💀

Top Bottom