Contact us

❄️️ WLSC231 at the Stellchard Christmas Markets! 🎄 RESULTS TONIGHT 21:00 CET!

Milos-BC

Congratulations Randajad, definitely a deserved victory xclap xcheers :D ! I expect yet another brilliant WLSC from you. Congratulations to Gary as well, this song was among those that stood out the most for me and I am glad it did so well.

Thanks to everyone who voted for Davina Michelle! After that opening, I thought I will secure the spot of real winners, but in the end, this is more than enough. I love how Mike and I exchanged 12 points :lol:

Thank you for the show Connor, you were an outstanding host as expected xcheers xcheer

Looking forward to the next WLSC.

Uto

Veteran
Congrats Randa! Have given the song 7 so needless to say I think it's quite a nice winner there. CONWEL thanks for the solid hosting job. Christmas is cumming. Again my apologies for the whole voting fiasco. I am just lucky circumstances were as they were and I could still vote, but I'm still quite ashamed.

Thanks everyone who supported Utopolis. Result is a bit disappointing, I mean it's a solid pop track so I expected to finish like lower left table instead of the crap end of midtable, but it was a strong edition I felt so these things happen.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats Griffin Empire once again and thank you Connor for a diwine show xheart

:12: Sween, Rehi Kaita what an elite duo
:10: Mormadorei
:7: Lapotrë, Griffin Empire
:5: Joseyeon
:3: Endoré
:2: Emsfrynt, Svobodnia
:1: Utopolis

HayashiM

Veteran
A third place, thank you very much! xheart

:12: Mormadorei
:10: Gringotts ::nbs
:8: Sween West Ink ::ous
:7: Öösingimäed
:5: ::big
:3: ::bel Griffin Empire
:1: ::pyr

Great to see our high scorers also placing well overall. Congratulations @randajad on yet another victory. Now let also other people win, so off to the main roster with you, they have little idea about the superpower that's gonna hit them. ;)

Thank you to Conny as well, great idea of implementing the Christmas atmosphere into the contest.

Sad to see @Morocco2021 go, if you ever have time, I am sure many of us would love to see you back.

Top Bottom