zeAGEnF.png

n7Sxe50.png

click picture

HBkO5fp.png

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Love your accidental eligibilities - doing your bit for international relations and inter-cultural exchange and a time where we can barely look at our neighbours that we've lived next to all our lives. xheat

Some would say i'm doing gods work here. xheat Can't wait to get sainted.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Turkish HoJ Kopachka in this thread lowkey plotting to take me down.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
eI2Yc8v.png

So we've welcomed back our long term HoD with a 6th place, 1 space off a top 5 but that's neither here nor there and we definitely aren't slightly upset becase we have to be all PC and that and slip into the coma of the greatness of the 6th. Anyway, So what is occurring in little ol' Western USA for 123? Well had a selection of accidental eligiabilities lined up. But we've decided to bring forwards a far distant entry to now. We're not going to announce who they are, but we're choosing it so ofc the song will be super hot. The only hint is that it will be one of our HoD's previous entries from this century returning. Enjoy what is to come x​

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
My expectations right now
GeWANIoRDL-8AfR1_0Lu8t1OWUJ-AurXz9KX-8jkOrDdaelkT86wjHB9pkhk_awxMcBzYCJSf313asJ_8Ap1

Well it's not what i hinted at in that PM if it's what you're expecting. :lol: But I think you'll like it regardless.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
good job i'm not chasing Stephs votes then.

Disclaimer as in the LL: I had no idea this was just in NSC otherwise I possibly would have made another choice. x

theditz83

Veteran
good job i'm not chasing Stephs votes then.

Disclaimer as in the LL: I had no idea this was just in NSC otherwise I possibly would have made another choice. x

Yeah, it was in WLSC and NSC at the same time (WLSC first though, trailblazers haha). But not everyone is a crossover player and it's a mega-bop so it deserves the exposure xheat

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
origin-of-wv-artists.png

Enjoy these maps listing all of the singers I have sent from Western USA to Worldvision and their Origin of birth. A nice update for my 75th entry in total. I'll also have some other states coming up soon. :D

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Fabulous work. We like a nice poach from time to time. Do keep it up.
Indeed so, both artist and egg.

I didn't realise until now that only 11 of my 28 Western USA entries had artists coming from Western USA proper. xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Indeed so, both artist and egg.

I didn't realise until now that only 11 of my 28 Western USA entries had artists coming from Western USA proper. xheart

Mmmm poached egg.

That's outrageous but then we can't help it that everyone wants to move to Los Angeles and New York or something.

I just did a count of my entries and I've sent seven British artists (some as collaborations and one sent twice), three Japanese, two New Zealanders, three Germans and an Australian duo xamandalearsmile

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
--------

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
--------

Top Bottom