click picture

HBkO5fp.png

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: Western USA | WV102 | This time for Africa

All this time I thought he says "Haba, haba". I'm disappointed :(

I'm sorry for ruining your life. :( It was a harsh truth to reveal so carelessly...

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: Western USA | WV102 | Carmen Twillie, Lebo M. - Circle Of Life

yANoMZJ.png

QEbZVio.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNTTTTSSSSSS ingonyama bagithi baaaaabaaaa xsing

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

OFFICIAL TRAILER

Eulaliya

Hakuna Matata, what a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata, ain't no passing craze! xsing

Finally, something different for a change. Bless your soul. xheart

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

sis what's this you are BUYING my vote the lion king is just my favorite movie of all time by far??????????????????

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Hakuna Matata, what a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata, ain't no passing craze! xsing

Finally, something different for a change. Bless your soul. xheart

It means no worries For the rest of your days,It's our problem-free philosophy xsing
44107420a9096fbf414791a0c132edcc--disney-movies-cartoon-characters.jpg

Hakuna Matata the catchphrase of our youth. xheat Yes it does seem I sent quite a lot of the same for a while, i'm pleasantly surprised you like my entry, Eulaliya. :D Lion king slay.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

sis what's this you are BUYING my vote the lion king is just my favorite movie of all time by far??????????????????

Yass you know it. xheat Lebanon knowing the number wan disney movie of all time.

hot footage of you throwing votes after my cash payment to you comes in:

giphy.gif

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

giphy.gif

Circle of the Life in the Final

Party with Western USA like it is WV80.

What are your fave disney movies/moments?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

you qualified days ago, why you posting now?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

you qualified days ago, why you posting now?

f off I don't have to explain myself to you.

I have many disney moments, ofc one of the best is when Mulan single handidly defies centuries of patriarchy and saves China as a women. xheart Or when Simba throws Scar from Pride Rock and saves the day.

DenizESC

Banned

The Fox and the Hound is very special to me. My fave moment: the whole thing.

I feel like this one teaches us so many valuable lessons, watched it like a 1000 times as a kid xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

The Fox and the Hound is very special to me. My fave moment: the whole thing.

I feel like this one teaches us so many valuable lessons, watched it like a 1000 times as a kid xheart

ohh yes that's a good one. One thing we can agree on though, is that the older Disney movies are better. I loved the Toystory movies growing up also. I love that they still release movies from it, also that it teaches us the value of friendship and standing up for what we believe in.

SaladBreak

Alice in Wonderland! There's so many, it's so difficult to choose just one though. But that one I think I watched the most, I might still have the cassette, this gave me an idea to try to find it and see if that ancient cassette player still works. xheat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Alice in Wonderland! There's so many, it's so difficult to choose just one though. But that one I think I watched the most, I might still have the cassette, this gave me an idea to try to find it and see if that ancient cassette player still works. xheat

Aw Alice in Wonderland was my favourite too! My parents both worked in animation so I was absolutely spammed to death with Disney movies when I was a child. I had to watch them all whether I liked them or not. Alice in Wonderland always got my imagination going though. I absolutely loved it. Also the opening piece of music. Toy Story I also loved, though my fondness for that one I only realized as an adult. It gives me such nostalgia. You've Got A Friend In Me is the only Disney piece i've considered sending to WV in the past myself. I dislike most computer animated children's films today though. I can handle Finding Nemo but I think that's about it, but then i'm not a child. I'm just a grumpy 20 something man who wants the good old days back again where everything was beautifully done by hand.

So either Toy Story or Alice In Wonderland for me I guess. Weird speaking about Alice In Wonderland actually as my mother bought two Alice tea mugs the other day. One had the Cheshire Cat on it, the other had White Rabbit. She asked me which one I wanted as a present. She could see me looking over at the Cheshire Cat one, and before I could even open my mouth she was like "the White Rabbit one looks more of a boys one, you take it". I was like.... "gee thanks..". I love the Cheshire Cat...

And find that cassette player, Lauraxheat Cassettes are coming back into fashion you know (seriously). I've still got my Steps Heartbeat/Tragedy cassette which was the first single I ever bought.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: Western USA | WV103 | the rumour mill is going

NBC Western USA said:
eI2Yc8v.png

Rumours be rife in the Western USA media, who will be blessed by the WV gods and get to represent us in some random Yorkshire hamlet? because I doubt Northern Lincolnshire is even in consideration. Will there be a NF? why so many questions? Well we are telling you we are feeling extra Fierce this edition, so much so that our back up entry is exactly about that word. The main entry is being given to a woman who looks like she has been through more men from around the world than our resident Peruvian juror has. She uses her Fierceness to portray the objectification of women in music and sing about all her men who have hurt her. If you like some flesh on show, you'll enjoy this entry. See you at the LL.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: Western USA | WV103 | Elle King - Ex's & Oh's

EDX8B50.png

LYRICS.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: Western USA | WV104 | Workin' it in 104.

NBC Western USA said:
eI2Yc8v.png

We never stop here at NBC Western USA, we are constantly working on what will next in Worldvision. In 103 we talked about Fierceness, but this time we are back with this theme once again. We got some power for you. We will be exporting this power though, with our first entry from South East Asia. Che'Nelle, now living in LA will be flying the Phoenix flag this edition somewhere in Northeastern USA. Get ready because we're sending a hit your way.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: Western USA | WV104 | Being scandalous in 104.

NBC Western USA said:
eI2Yc8v.png

Chaos at the NBC offices tonight and sudden curve ball in our entry decision has thrown a major spanner in the works. Despite an earlier announcement that hit Malaysian singer, Che'nelle would be representing Western USA, another potential artist has thrown their hat into the ring. We are in a major dilemma between 2 songs. The first song is from Che'nelle, super hot song I'm loving at the moment, 100% want to send and I know my main supporters will enjoy. Or the 2nd song, by a group I have had listed since I first got Western USA and with a song I equally love and known since it's release in the early 00s and would be perfect for this upcoming edition, however would likely turn away my biggest supporters. Ofc we aren't going to decide which song to send based on how people will vote as both will be sent at some point, but it's a battle between a new powerful song that is among my most listened songs in this time and something i've loved a long time and is outside my remit of pop and dance hits. I will keep everything quiet (apart from that the 2nd choice is not some super pot f type song so you can relax x) and reveal nothing until the LL. We're sure the international community is reeling at this news.

Top Bottom