Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Gary twirling out of Western USA as I arrive ready to make my grand return:

tumblr_n83inp2fMK1rr883co1_250.gif

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
eI2Yc8v.png

Hello and we're back with our glorious end of edition/start of edition press releases on the details of
our upcoming entry.However, first we'd like to thank Gary for his impeccable work with us as the HoD for the
short time he was here, thank you very much and good luck back in Belgium.

Now on with our entry under our usual HoD, Ashley. We've got no names for you at all to discuss and
think about. HOWEVER we do have a hint for you all to ponder about. It may be confusing or lead your thoughts
in wild directions, but the picture is what it is x

hint.jpg

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Other news, my entire personal WV history has been updated in the main post, but is also visible below:

87 editions of taking part. xheart It feels so recent that I first joined, and I'm thankful to have made some great close friends from it - some still taking part and some sadly not anymore. Looking forward to the 100 edition milestone. 🙌

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Ellllllllllite xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
spotify-logo-png-open-2000.png

[Credit to Rainy for figuring out the code like a boss]

So last year I made a spotify featuring most (not all as some aren't on there) of my entries
that I have sent to WV throughout my time taking part. Can't believe i'm closing in on towards
100 entries. Anyway, listen, don't listen I don't care really - but if you do, please enjoy.
💛

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
eI2Yc8v.png

Well that was a hot start to round #496458 in Western USA for us. It's put us in a good place moving
forward with our future entries. While we were super prepared to be slaying it hard in Argentina somewhere
we are actually heading just North of the border to Vancouver. 🙌 This does affect our choice slightly,
however the song we're sending definitely wont be one that will make our current host happy. We're channelling
the vibes of a local juror with our singer choice whos name will remain underwraps. Instead, we will give
you all 1 very vague clue. Could be about the singer, the song, the video or a total decoy and mean
not a thing at all. All we're saying is it's a hit we're all loving a lot right now. The hint is just below:

vibromatic-heart-bed-by-mathcope-at-sims-4-studio_5e6673cd207cb.jpeg

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Nostalgia mode on!!:love: Then she got a bit crazy but still released hits xheat

yesss. Actually I think this new music video for it changes the vibes of the song quite a bit imo. Certainly fits it more in line with her crazy era.

Ausesken

yesss. Actually I think this new music video for it changes the vibes of the song quite a bit imo. Certainly fits it more in line with her crazy era.
I personally prefer the original video over this one, but the song is 🔥 so it doesn't matter XD
I'm just not comfortable with the trend of "sexualising" the music videos these days.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
eI2Yc8v.png

Miley serving up a top 10 for us with top marks from 6 countries, while also getting us one of our worst
semi final showings ever. Now that is what we like to call a result. Now going into WV138 we are not going
to select some global megastar, instead we will select an artist that we sure most of you are aware - as
they will be a returning artist for us having represented us last in WV111, but is still not big on the global
stage despite having some hits. So for those who haven't clocked on yet, for WV138 Illenium will be coming
back to represent us on the big stage in whatever location is to host the next edition - Probably Ostlandet.
'Crashing' was enjoyed by many people and while we expect not to get a similar reaction by some of those
people we do hope most of you can still enjoy the song chosen.​

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
eI2Yc8v.png

Audie-NH.png
Hola. We're here with some of the news for our 139 entry after an initial quiet day or 2. Two things first. We had initially planned to go on break, our HoD has been feeling very low and burnt out by the constant onslaught of contest and voting. So something had to give.

HOWEVER, we later decided we would not be going on break. Which brings us on to news 2. The Animal Crossing resident who will be proudly flying the Western USA flag for us is cute little wolf, Audie. No explanation is needed for as to why we chose her. If you don't get it, then you don't know me.

Now, we have the news you're all actually here for. Who will be going to Kauai with Audie for Western USA? Well ofc, we set ourselves a summer them with Audie so we're going somewhat along that path. With Kai hosting, we ofc then had to pick something he probably wont like at all. So who is it? STOP STALLING!! Well, the person is singer of my all time most scrobbled song on last fm, and one singer who I have loved (also lowkey hated) a lot of songs from. For sure he will be getting Pot B shaking at the level of toxic masculinity expressed. We're proud to announce Maluma will be repping Western States.​

Last edited:
Top Bottom