Contact us

✨🔥💀 WV162 DEATH VALLEY 💀🔥✨ SEMI FINAL 2 | RESULTS TONIGHT 21:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Ooo not super far away from the REJU qualifier, I guess this wasn’t a total flop then 😂

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
my fighter is dakota KAI i literally send Kai and I don't get :12: from Kai????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@RainyWoods
tumblr_inline_n2fl2j3vId1sbfz7y.jpg

Yeah but my 12 is me

306_2.jpg

My 10 is me also

dRMWSJB.png

And my 8 is Calvin

1200px-Benjamin_ingrosso.melodifestivalen2018.18d873.1460350.jpg

I don't know what I've done wrong. Also, these results have made me sad. Including Canada from semi 1, I've lost four or the five songs I loved this edition :cry:

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
:eek: WHAT?! I qualified?! xheat I was really busy last night, and after I saw that Edge and Punk lost the tag team, I thought that was it, we were both out, so I figured I would just check the rest of the results later when I had the time. Didn't realize (or remember) that there would be a Battle Royal as well. Bless yer heart, Kai! And bless you for using a gif from long-hair-era-Punk as well! xheart xbow What an amazing show, and what a fun concept! Am floored. xclap

I sadly lost most of my favorites, though. So now I don't know what to even vote for in the final. :(

:svea:

:10: :lv: xcry xcry xcry
:8: :fi: xcry xcry
:7: ::sile xcry xcry
:5: :kr: :(
:4: :kant: :(
:2: :gr: :(
:1: ::ceca :(

Eulaliya

And it's good to be back in the final after enduring a few editions of NQs... thanks Max Mayfield and Kate Bush! xlove

:en: NQs
:10: :fi:
:8: :at:
:5: :lv:
:1: :seou:

Milos-BC

Congratulations to all qualifiers and the hosting team for delivering such an amazing show. I have to apologize (once again) to everyone for not managing to vote on time and I feel quite bad because of that, honestly.

I am in quite a chaotic state for a while no, and unfortunately, despite my best intentions, I am not able to communicate everything properly. I will have to use the first opportunity to "step back" for some time because all the stress and pressure I am going through almost 24/7 every day is now taking a toll on me. And a doctor has also warned me that if I keep pushing myself over the limit, things will not end well.

Good luck to everyone in the final. I am thankful for all the votes for Nightwish. I had different plans initially but I decided to send Nightwish this edition as a form of support for Floor Jansen who is battling cancer right now. Unfortinately, things didn't go as planned in the end........but nonetheless, I am grateful for the support Shoemaker received.

Best of luck everyone once again and see you again in the near future........I will come back in a better shape than the one I am in right now, no worries. I love you all xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
@Milos-BC I think everyone understands. Take all the time you need. Focus on yourself and whatever needs to be done. You know we'll be excitedly waiting to welcome you back with big open arms whenever the time is right for it. Stay strong! You've got this, Milos. Sending you all the love and best wishes xheart xleft

Milos-BC

@Milos-BC I think everyone understands. Take all the time you need. Focus on yourself and whatever needs to be done. You know we'll be excitedly waiting to welcome you back with big open arms whenever the time is right for it. Stay strong! You've got this, Milos. Sending you all the love and best wishes xheart xleft

Thank you so much Kai! xrunhug It really means a lot.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you and I know you will deliver yet another amazing show in the final. And there will come the time again to enjoy each other's songs! Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom