꧁꧂

WV 182

Artist reveal:

꧁꧂

WV 182 - Nakhane - Interloper

Lyrics:

When last did you go to Baccanalia?
He seems to have seen you there
You know the one who puts me in hysteria.
And makes me behave like a cur
You know the one who would shame me
In matters of loin
And make me believe that I've been alone
In some hopeless void
You know the one mnxim
Come on
You know the one
I am in love
I'm an Interloper

I am in love
I'm no Interloper
Good Lord I see him now

Tell me what happened
The opium of your word
Let me put my finger in the carven of his mouth
I am in love
I'm an Interloper
I am in love
I'm no interloper
Good Lord I see him now

Who did you love in Cacchanalia?
Do you think they would have loved you too?
Now those boys smile when they see ya
I guess it's something I should get accustomed to ooh
Something I should do
Do you see them now?
Do you see them now?
Did they suddenly appear for what they were
Hmmm
Baby
There's something in your mouth
I am in love
I'm an interloper
I am in love
I'm no Interloper
Oh! Do you see them now?
In everything I look for a sign
In the birds of the blue of the sky

image.png

Last edited:

handeyener

Re: South Africa (to debut in WV13)

WELCOME TO SOUTH AFRICA!!!
IN A FEW HOURS THE NF WILL TAKE PLACE!!!
I CAN ONLY REVEAL AT THE MOMENT THE NAMES OF THE HOSTS FOR THE EXCITING SHOW, AND THEY ARE........

CHARLIZE THERON
charlize+theron.jpg

RUAN BURGER
burger-ruan2.jpg

THE SELECTED SONGS WILL BE POST EVENTUALLY
STAY TUNED!!

handeyener

Re: South Africa (WV13 NF, songs to be published in an hour and a half)

WV13 1ST SOUTH AFRICAN NF!!!!!! WELCOME EVERYONE!!!!:D

southafrica2.jpg

SAA-plane-pic.jpg

african_airlines.jpg

WE HAVE THE HONOR TO PRESENT THE 4 ARTISTS THAT WILL BE COMPETING TO GO TO ITALY AND HOPEFULLY
MAKE OUR NATION PROUD!!!!
YOU WILL FIND SONGS IN ENGLISH, AFRIKAANS AND OTHER DIALECTS WIDELY SPOKEN IN THE COUNTRY TO SHOW
THE HUGE DIVERSITY AND MULTICULTURALITY!!!!

AND THE FORTUNATE ARTISTS ARE......

1-MoNeOa – ISBHANXA

2-IZAK DAVEL - Verlei My

3-DENIM - We Own The Night feat Liesl

4-Johnny Clegg - Dela Song

HOW TO VOTE?????????

Rank the songs from 8 points (best song), 6 points (2nd best song), 4 points (3rd best song) till 2 points (song you least enjoyed)
Take your time and you can send me your votes (handeyener) before May 15th at 19 CET.

Have a nice listening!!!!!

handeyener

Re: South Africa (WV13 NF, 4 songs (in english, local dialect and afrikaans), you can start voting, DEADLINE 15/05-19 CE

:za: has voted in the following NF´s:

:jp:
:pt:
:mx:

nekoisneko

Re: South Africa (WV13 NF, 4 songs (in english, local dialect and afrikaans), you can start voting, DEADLINE 15/05-19 CE

:id: has voted xcheer

Hele.

Voted, good luck with new country! xcheer

handeyener

Thanks for the votes sent guys xhug

theditz83

Veteran

:jp: voted ;)

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

I miss :za:! xlove

Welcome to the show! :D

Nicholas123

::atti has voted!

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

:pt: has sent the votes!

Boa sorte, handeyener! ;)

AdelAdel

:lb: voted xcheer

handeyener

Thank you all!!!

the winner has been decided, this is the final raking in random order:

Im sorry that i couldnt catch the :id: NF, hope im still on time to vote for :cy:. I have been very busy and with no time for internet :?

CypriotGirl

Veteran

Im sorry that i couldnt catch the :id: NF, hope im still on time to vote for :cy:. I have been very busy and with no time for internet :?

:id: entry haven't been sent yet, so I guess you can still vote there too.

handeyener

Re: South Africa (WV13 DENIM - We Own The Night feat Liesl, vote for us in semi 1!!)

WV13 DEBUT ENTRY

DENIM - We Own The Night feat Liesl

This song was the unexpected winner of the NF. I was even surprised that it won xshock with a huge difference

large-01.jpg

Widely regarded as one of SA’s Top Live Acts, DENIM has a string of hits to its name, and has performed at some of the most prestigious events in South Africa. The group has received numerous accolades for both their music and their performance, and the list of blue chip clients that have booked them for their corporate events includes Microsoft, ABI, SAB, Edcon, Standard Bank, Nedbank, Boxing SA, Sun International, Unilevers, De Beers, Colgate etc. They have wowed audiences at clubs and festivals across the country and abroad. They completed the largest ever Southern African tour by an SA artist, which comprised of over 125 shows in SA, Swaziland and Botswana etc, all of which took place in just six weeks! Thereafter they spread their wings and ended an incredible year with a huge New Years Eve bash on the beach at one of the top hotels in Dubai. Tempted by the international shore, Denim spent almost six weeks during August and September 2010 travelling across England, Ireland and Dubai, where they were invited to perform at numerous clubs and festivals including the world renowned Notting Hill Carnival. On their return to SA, DENIM embarked on a five city national tour that was hosted by Sun International at some of the top venues in the country including Hanover Street (Cape Town), Krakatoa (Durban), The Boardwalk (Port Elizabeth), Sun City & Club 29 (Kimberly). Despite their busy schedules, the group has managed to find the time to give back to their community as well. Denim has strong ties with Reach for a Dream, The Variety Club and CHOC, and has also worked with many other worthy charitable organizations. Most recently they have been actively involved in Greening programmes with the Miss Earth Foundation. With a well-earned reputation as one of SA’s Best Live Acts, DENIM is a band not to be missed!

Official videoclip:

Good luck to all :D

handeyener

Re: South Africa (WV13 DENIM - We Own The Night feat Liesl, vote for us in semi 1!!)

WV14 COMING SOON!!!!!

BE PREPARED FOR THE 2ND NF. THE SOUTH AFRICAN PEOPLE ACCORDING TO OUR RESEARCH CLAIMED FRAUD OF THE BROADCASTER BY DISTRIBUTING CELLPHONES TO THE PEOPLE IN THE COUNTRYSIDE TO VOTE MASIVELY FOR THE SONG WE OWN THE NIGHT WHICH WAS THE ONLY FAVORITE OF THE COMPANY, BUT THE WINNER IN EVERYONE´S HEART WAS IZAK DAVEL. CURRENTLY THEY ARE FIRING THE BOARD IN CHANGE OF THE SELECTION AND WILL BE REPLACED WITH A DIFFERENT JURY BORAD WITH MORE TRANSPARENCY. STAY TUNED!!!

hawadharma

WV14 COMING SOON!!!!!

BE PREPARED FOR THE 2ND NF. THE SOUTH AFRICAN PEOPLE ACCORDING TO OUR RESEARCH CLAIMED FRAUD OF THE BROADCASTER BY DISTRIBUTING CELLPHONES TO THE PEOPLE IN THE COUNTRYSIDE TO VOTE MASIVELY FOR THE SONG WE OWN THE NIGHT WHICH WAS THE ONLY FAVORITE OF THE COMPANY, BUT THE WINNER IN EVERYONE´S HEART WAS IZAK DAVEL. CURRENTLY THEY ARE FIRING THE BOARD IN CHANGE OF THE SELECTION AND WILL BE REPLACED WITH A DIFFERENT JURY BORAD WITH MORE TRANSPARENCY. STAY TUNED!!!

What a conspiracy :lol:

Top Bottom