Contact us

⛷️⛰️WV 151 ASPEN • SEMI FINAL II ⛰️⛷️ RESULTS INSIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferret

Three finals in a row is enough for me for the next six months. Someday I will send something competitive again, but for now I have other plans. Although... :unsure: No. But I'll think about "pot F style"! :mrgreen:
Thanks to everyone who voted for 🇬🇧 United Kingdom (52+52). (y)

EDC0708

Pleased with finishing 16th in the Semi Final (would have preferred a few places higher of course!), think that is my second best result after my one qualification, so heading in the right direction!

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Aaaah thanks for the qualification xlove Really didn't expect it this time and when I saw there was only one qualifier left to be revealed I never thought it was going to be me. Sweden's DNQs:

:12: xcheer
:10: :jp: R O B B E D
:8: xcheer
:7: xcheer
:6: xcheer
:5: :ch: :(
:4: :us: :(
:3: xcheer
:2: :cali: :(
:1: xcheer

I honestly thought Japan could've won the whole edition so I'm baffled seeing it NQ xcrazy

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
@AshleyWright Just out of curiosity, do you remember by any chance the name of the lake you chose for the Germany banner? I tried to recognize it but I failed to do so :unsure: :LOL:

Erm, sadly not. 😶 When i googled i saw several similar images under titles such as 'lake near Bremen' etc. I did want the name but couldn't find it myself either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom