Staff member

Olk5iJC.png

jhwFEgr.png

OuxI3MC.png

Last edited:

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Nice show again! xheat

@AshleyWright can you please replace my video with this one?
I sent the pic video when I submitted the entry, but then I made this one and I asked to be replaced by it. ;)

Nicholas123

Great show! Well done, Ash! :D

Nice show again! xheat

@AshleyWright can you please replace my video with this one?
I sent the pic video when I submitted the entry, but then I made this one and I asked to be replaced by it. ;)

Omg this is the exact video that @Trash used for his Polish entry, back in 2013 (Pati Yang - Soul for me). I even remember @AdelAdel fuming over this, as he thought it was very macabre. :lol: Memories...

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Great show! Well done, Ash! :D

Omg this is the exact video that @Trash used for his Polish entry, back in 2013 (Pati Yang - Soul for me). I even remember @AdelAdel fuming over this, as he thought it was very macabre. :lol: Memories...

Not you bringing adel into my edition, I-

Uto

Veteran
I have heard scandalously that there are players out there that are hatching plans to blank Belgium. Know that I am on to you!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Such a wonderful show again. I love my little snazzy Las Vegas banner xheart Such lovely vibrant work.

:us: has voted in both semis. I preferred this one by a considerable amount. It's a shame as I had to leave out a few songs here that would have been fighting for 4, perhaps even 5 points had then been competing in the first semi. Very much an imbalance this edition.

JChan

::weca has voted in what I believe, in my many editions of WV, to be one of the most delightful semi's I've ever listened to!! Good job to all the participants and I'm already preparing myself to lose some fantastic songs xheart xcheer

theditz83

Veteran
This was definitely the more interesting of the semis this edition, with plenty of interesting new discoveries and some hot tracks that I love but hadn't heard for a while.

Bloodbath incoming tomorrow xrose

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
I've sent my REJU votes in the afternoon. I've got a final top 15 that I hope it doesn't get lost with my 10 REJU faves not qualifying tomorrow because there are not any other songs that I care about in the current edition. xthink

Anyway, good luck! :)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
giphy.gif

:us: is here. That little ermm streak or something we're on I think so comes to an end tonight, but we're excited to see who makes it. This was one tough semi. Good luck to all 🤞

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom