Contact us

♦ WLSC 216 // Sulani, Solentoya // SUL SUL ♢ VOTING DDL: 06 APR 20CET ♦

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Ooo, you got yourself a cold war with ::beg?
Since they started promoting themselves as the pride of Rievs du Soleil, then yes. :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
3 days to go and we have only 2 sets of voters in, and only 1 person who has predicted the final results order.

iowacorn

Our beloved @VasilijeM has brought to my attention that the version/video I submitted was deemed 18+ by the LiveListening software and could not be played. (I guess for vaguely sexual themes and alcohol?)

I was not looking to subject you to 6+ minutes of that song [looking at you @AshleyWright] ; therefore, the version played at the LL was not the version submitted. Happy voting! xrose

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
3 days to go and we have only 2 sets of voters in, and only 1 person who has predicted the final results order.
It takes time to create a proper prediction. It's hard because some people in here are patently insane. Sean votes like Mr Potatohead, Edweis is sometimes untouchable tastelord, sometimes basic bitch, no one has any idea what MiraShadowMan votes as it's more random than an RNG and then my great luck is that I can see my own votes because good luck to you all predicting that one.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
It takes time to create a proper prediction. It's hard because some people in here are patently insane. Sean votes like Mr Potatohead, Edweis is sometimes untouchable tastelord, sometimes basic bitch, no one has any idea what MiraShadowMan votes as it's more random than an RNG and then my great luck is that I can see my own votes because good luck to you all predicting that one.

What am I then? 🥺

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
AND FOR CLARITY BEFORE SOMEONE BITCHES ABOUT CET/CEST

THAT'S AN HOUR AHEAD OF ME AT 19:00 MY TIME IN THE UK. WHENEVER IT IS 20:00 IN CENTRAL EUROPE, THATS IT.

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Non midnight deadlines should be illegal
I don't think i've ever done a midnight deadline. :lol: I always start doing most of the scoreboard work immediately after the DDL so having it so late literally doesn't work at all for me.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
::tad votes and prediction submitted! Not the strongest of editions imo, should be interesting to see where on the scoreboard I end up :mrgreen:

This show is 🔥 though, Zoe Patel seems very fitting for me xqueenbitch

randajad

Veteran
I don't think i've ever done a midnight deadline. :lol: I always start doing most of the scoreboard work immediately after the DDL so having it so late literally doesn't work at all for me.
The way that non-midnight deadline is another thing I stole from you. I- 💀

Top Bottom