Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
00-Host-Venue.png

voting.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Welcome to the first semi final of this edition in Westminster. For semi final 1 we showcase some of the famous streets, squares, avenues etc of London!

Good luck and enjoy!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Banners are top notch as usual Ashley. I like whatever is going on in my picture. I see a bubble... bubbles xheart

I'll need to go back and listen to some of the songs again but I think the semi is quite a good one from first impressions. A couple of songs I already know and am fond of, and some strong artist comebacks.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Aw love my little banner with its historic buildings. xlove That half-timbered pub! xheat

That :uk: banner has got to be the most British thing I've ever seen. :lol: I haven't been to London in almost 20 years, but definitely remember a lot of these iconic streets and squares.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:west: has finally reju voted!
Decent semi - I enjoyed around 14 songs - but semi 2 is far superior. Love my top 3 tho! xheart

cegs5

Peru :pe: has voted and this was a great semifinal, my top 5 screams 12 points and the remaining 5 could have got a top score in another edition... Good luck everybody!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
So the final half to come in tomorrow (today), and to be a lil scandalous with you all a grand total of 3 points separates 5th to 15th. x

Krishoes

Sorry guys, I forgot to vote. :cry: Damn Sanremo week + work

ZoboCamel

:jp: has voted to add even more votes to the REJU-pile~ I didn't have any one huge favourite here, but there was a lot of stuff I liked, so I had no problem filling my top 10 (and had to have a few other deserving songs miss out on points). Will be interesting to see who qualifies here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom