Worldvision Mod
Staff member
hostvenue.png

voting.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Welcome to the Grand Final!

Congratulations to those of you who made it this far, for the final we're going on a trip around London
to see some of the different boroughs. :D

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Oh my gosh. Keisha hosting and not only that but I get her home borough + mine, Brent on my banner. How thoughtful. If I walk a couple of minutes from my house to the back park behind it I can see Wembley Stadium. If you look close enough at that banner you can probably catch me even.

theditz83

Veteran
Omg, how is it that I can imagine Linda singing out of the apartment buildings in the Belgium banner as a London version of the "Blackout" video? xlove

Floored, utterly floored! xheat

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Greenwich is SUCH a great choice: The Observatory where so much great scientific advancement occurred; the Royal Naval College; and it was where my Mum's oldest school friend lived for 20 years. Great job Ashley!! xlove

And the songs, oh my goodness what a final!! I wanna voted for about two thirds of the songs here, so HUGE apologies in advance to those that are inevitably going to miss out xrose

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
:am: Armenia has voted!! There was one song in this final, in fact one song in this whole edition, that I couldn't resist.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Oh my gosh. Keisha hosting and not only that but I get her home borough + mine, Brent on my banner. How thoughtful. If I walk a couple of minutes from my house to the back park behind it I can see Wembley Stadium. If you look close enough at that banner you can probably catch me even.

That's exactly why I gave you Brent. I knew that was where you lived. :D It's a shame I couldn't find a suitable rotating oven picture like the one you have on your street for your ready meals.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
:sc: has SOMEHOW voted in this utterly, ridiculously brilliant final xheat So sorry to my 11th placer that deserved at least a smattering of points in pretty much any final. Bowled over by the insanely high quality of entries this edition - thank you all, and the very best of luck!!

esc87fan

:ca: has voted! I'm pretty satisfied with the 10 songs I chose to give points to, my apologies to the 5 I had to leave off my list because they were all really good

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:lond: has voted! Surprisingly strong final. Struggled to order my qualifiers a bit and had to cut a couple out.

cegs5

:pe: voted. One of the best editions to date. I had a difficult time to shortlist only ten songs!

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
The very last votes from Russia have just been sent, before withdrawing from WV for 10 editions.

This was such a nice pleasure to compete in WV and I'm going to miss y'all. :(

10 editions. I had no idea. :( xrose I'm terribly sorry. I thought it was something similar to the situation I've been through a couple of editions ago. It's even sadder because you like this community so much, and I can feel you. Well, for what it's worth, you'll be missed too.

Last edited:

John1

#Justice4John1
10 editions. I had no idea. :( xrose I'm terribly sorry. I thought it was something similar to the situation I've been through a couple of editions ago. It's even sadder because you like this community so much, and I can feel you. Well, for what is worth, you'll be missed too.

tumblr_n3x7rsSvQX1rfduvxo1_250.gif

I'm going to come back even stronger. xqueenbitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom