Contact us

♛ WV WESTMINSTER 119 || GRAND FINAL || DDL: 15 FEB 20CET ♛

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Congratulations to you Luis on this victory. This is where I could go over the top with words if I'm not careful, cause gosh did your entry strongly touch me. It really hurt actually but it was a good kind of pain if that's at all understandable. An aching beauty. Every time I listen to it my eyes start to water. It broke my heart reading about Lene Marie Fossen's story and her suffering, but all I could see was such a beautiful person the deeper and deeper I delved. What she created from her lifetime was inspiring, and as someone who lives with a mental illness himself, I could take some respite learning of this lady and all of her achievements she managed despite the cruelness of life. She was so amazing and I need to see the documentary as soon as I can. Thank you for sharing this poignant piece of music and introducing me to Lene. Susanne is an incredible songwriter and finally she wins WorldVision! Amazing.

Congratulations to Anna on that silver for what was a very classic Svealand icy hit xheart I totally didn't see this result coming. Sorry I didn't have points for it. You were 14th, 15th-ish in my ranking in this highly voteable final.

And congratulations to Ashley on the bronze xheart Bless me telling you this was the risky one of your potential London entries. I guess cause the song is so b movie-esque aethetically or something, I don't know.. I forget sometimes we're on a Eurovision forum and worship OTT campy fun things. We need to remember in future if I love one of your songs, it's usually a very good sign (Porcelain Black didn't happen x).

abRVmi2FAqftAKNo2hdgqdjGfWCDN83gt9YwLQXKq-9dpIvWQOhessz1r5v4W5J-KiOKB6uGnHsVq30tENC81yCvYvbqFbOS8imL3Jxi1lqqHY5iY8ZhKm3gO4M6nPSDpX30Z616bx2_vAAREKnnmiJKm6-TBVGY2Zuqb--hC_g8iQ

:12: :es:
:10: :west: :za: :ru:
:8: :sc: :au:
:7: :sobr: :fi:
:6: :jp:
:5: ::berl :cn: :lond: :kant: :be:
:4: :nl: :am:
:3: :ua: :pl:
:2: :cali:
:1: xexcuseme

I've got you 7th 🙌 At long last. Bless you all congratulating me on that achievement. For four and a half years the 7 had avoided me. It took me going a little wild and off-brand to get it in the end. Thank you so much to everyone that helped make it happen xheart Lots of nice points but that big 12 from Spain is the absolute stunner here. Thank you Olga xgoddess For some reason I can't open the results sheet on my laptop but it appears I did win the REJU vote as I thought? You're my saviours xheart I felt I had a super crummy draw and so I'm very grateful REJU voters could help my song out. Shows REJU is still very much a necessity as sometimes songs can really end up getting screwed by such bad luck, even with two semis.

And finally thank you to Ashley and Olga for such a fabulous edition. It was as immaculate and beautifully done as ever. I'm just sad it's ending under such sombre circumstances with Caroline Flack's tragic passing. As she said "In a world where you can be anything, be kind". I'm gonna try and live by that more from this day forth. Sorry if I've ever been out of line or off to anyone here.

Sending love everyone's way..

tenor.gif

Last edited:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Wow!!!

I had a good feeling about this song right from day one and I'm really happy with a 4th place result!! It's a shame we couldn't push a little bit more and get the win, but I have plenty more plans for Armenia and hopefully one of them will make it to the top. :D Congrats Norway!!

Thanks everyone for all your votes :am:

I hope you don't decide to leave it suddenly as you did with Mongolia, I had some very good expectations... But once again I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got for us. For now, it was a magnificent start! xlove Congrats! :D

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hope you don't decide to leave it suddenly as you did with Mongolia, I had some very good expectations... But once again I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got for us. For now, it was a magnificent start! xlove Congrats! :D

I have lots of plans! I'm starting up with some upbeat stuff, but I have plenty in store and will definitely explore :D

Sultana

gosh, its so strange to come back after such a long pause, but winning of someone whom I know is a great great motivation! Congratulations on your victory! Hope you will host, Luis :) And Congrats also to Ashley for A STUNNING graphics! Adoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
:eek: WOW... totally wasn't expecting this result when I set out to catch up with these results. :lol: Thank you SO, so much for that 2nd place silver medal. What a thrilling fight for the win towards the end. xheat I'll have to have a think about hosting so soon again, if I'll have the time. Will let you know tomorrow!

Congrats dear Luís and :no: on your win! xrunhug Maybe not my favorite Susanne song, but I'm glad it meant so much to you. xheart

Thank you so much Team :lond: for the flawless, spectacular hosting! xclap We're always in for a visual treat when Ashley's at the helm. xbow

And last, but not least, thank you SO much for all these points for this haunting, wintery tune from :svea:. :D xlove xhug xrose xheat I don't think I've received this many 8 pointers before. :lol:

:12: :jp: :ru: :kant: xheart
:8: :pome: :ca: :is: :dk: :lv: :tr: :uk: xheart
:7: :sc: :il: :ch: xheart
:6: :am: :cn: :fi: xheart
:4: :no: xheart
:3: :ro: xheart
:2: :pe: xheart

ferret

Congratulations to Norway! :no: :cool:
Thank you very much for bringing Australia :au: back to the finals and 11th place, thanks to everyone who voted for Hayley! xlove
The hosting was great, thanks Ashley! xacademic

Last edited:

daniels1000

Congrats Luis and :no: xrunhug Amazing song that I fell in love with since I have heard it in NSC xheart

Thank you everyone who voted for Switzerland and brought us 16th place! I'm happy I could be in the final with the artist dear to me. I wanted to send Nyctalgia to WV ever since I have discovered him 2-3 years ago. I immediately fell in love with his otherworldly atmosphere and melodies, and his music in general fits to my music taste perfectly (this is probably even better heard in his other more post-rocky songs, that you will hear sooner or later ;))

:ch:
xheart
:12: :sc: :is:
:10: :pl: :fi:
:7: :svea: :lv:
:6: :kant: :il: :uk:
:5: :ro:
:4: :ca:
:3: :es:
:2: :no: :jp:

Eulaliya

Congrats :no: and Luis! xcheer

Also a shameless plug: Vote in :nwen:'s The Beatles NF:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Serve us some budget Svealand, Anna. xheat

tbh I'm not sure i'd have accepted if you had said no.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Serve us some budget Svealand, Anna. xheat

tbh I'm not sure i'd have accepted if you had said no.
Haha, well I'm pretty sure I'll come to regret accepting, but let's go anyway! :lol: @as78 has once again offered his services as my sidekick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom