Contact us

☸︎ WLSC 218 ☸︎ 𝕷𝖊𝖊𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖔𝖜𝖓, 𝕿𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖆 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕯𝖊𝖑𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖔𝖗 | RESULTS FRIDAY 07/05 21:00 CEST

ferret

And how about a LL on Beatsense? :lol:
This edition is not so interesting that I want to listen to it a second time. Before that, I listened to several editions in Beatsense on my own. Unfortunately, extraneous videos distract and interfere with the evaluation of the contest songs. I'm not even talking about the absence of a text list almost always...
I spent a few days visiting different similar sites before I realized what was better. But people want to reinvent the wheel, and I'm not going to stop them.;)

Uto

Veteran
Beatsense is very unwieldy. Searching for songs is one giant mess and I don't like the fact that people can vote songs off and all this shit. I will never use it to host.

ferret

Beatsense is very unwieldy. Searching for songs is one giant mess and I don't like the fact that people can vote songs off and all this shit. I will never use it to host.
Pubby doesn't fit my eyes, unfortunately. Searching for songs is one giant mess! (n)
I will never use it to host. However, I do not have such plans (and chances) in the near future. :lol:

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
However, I do not have such plans (and chances) in the near future. :lol:
Well NBS did win the last congrats and we’re nearing the end of the decade so 👀 :lol:

If people want I can host another LL tonight on Beatsense or CyTube at 20:30 CET? I’ll have a look at both today and see which I prefer xup

ferret

Well NBS did win the last congrats and we’re nearing the end of the decade so 👀 :lol:

If people want I can host another LL tonight on Beatsense or CyTube at 20:30 CET? I’ll have a look at both today and see which I prefer xup
Oh, my God, :censored: I forgot about this misunderstanding. I hope it will happen after Eurovision.

Tonight, @Veronika was going to make the LL of the NSC (final). I need to clarify this.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Oh, my God, :censored: I forgot about this misunderstanding. I hope it will happen after Eurovision.

Tonight, @Veronika was going to make the LL of the NSC (final). I need to clarify this.
Well after this edition we still need to have WLSC 219 and 220 before it’s Congrats time again so I’m sure that’ll take until after ESC xup

and if it’s the NSC LL tonight then that’s fine, I can do it another night :)

Grinch

Dear miss Grinch, I have found that all types of music have their merits as long as it doesn't involve pirates, elves and people thinking that beer is cool instead of a sometimes necessary tool of self-destruction.

I like this song:

With that being the case, a bit of metalcore is basically just pop to me.
Whoaaa awesome song! Here's a softer suggestion from me xheart

• Like It
Reactions: Uto

Grinch

Yes, it's satisfying. Actually, there are people who shred cars and other metal stuff as a hobby.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
A very enjoyable edition, I won't lie, it's been a while since I've appreciated my top 10 this much. The lesson on Tamausia & Deltannese history was very interesting, we'll take the opportunity to get our school books on international history up to date with these new informations.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
oh hmmmm one moment

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Try now!

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Deadline tonight! Don’t forget to vote gurls x

Rmetr0

::svo points sent!
The edition = xheat 🔥🔥
Extremely strong, I would give points to everyone with no exceptions! xfaint

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Everyone has voted and we have a winner! Since NSC results are tomorrow night, I'll host these results on Friday night, time tbc :mrgreen:

Top Bottom