Contact us

☂WV OJAI 78 / Semi Final 2 (Deadline 15th of May, 2CET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
BwCpDE9.gif

It's the second night of WorldVision 78, and we've reached semi number zwei. A big and most warm welcome to you all. Tonight 20 jurors (and a random pre-qualified Pacific States, bless) encouraged by the goddess, Miss Coco Peru, are here to show off their pride, sharing with us the most wonderful songs they have up their sleeves. Let's do this thing like we're large and in charge!

"They taught me that we create the life we want to live. A life lived free of shame. A life lived out loud, proud and just a little bit ridiculous" - Miss Coco Peru

giphy.gif

Pre-Qualified Entry

Please have a peek at the PQ entry now, but remember this song is not available to vote for until we reach the finals.​

VOTING DEADLINE: 14th of May, 22:00 CET

Please once again send your votes to [MENTION=14007]lavieenrose[/MENTION]. It's not really the end of the world if you send them to me but we're a hosting team, and he's helping me with the number stuff again because he is Carol Vorderman disguised in a young mans body, ahoy. Send your votes to him pretty please.

Who is the icon gracing my banner?

imue25j.png

"You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!" - John Lennon

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: ☂WV 78 Ojai / Semi Final 2

And the winner of the most iconic banner contest is, of course, me. xcheer My dear ladies of Fascinating Aïda in their finest glittery glory; thank you oh so much Kai xlove xrunhug

Actually another amazing semi final! :lond: looks forwards to voting very much indeed! :D

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

This show is perfect, it's beautiful, it looks like NOTHING because it's so special, it's a model, everything about it is perfect, did you glitter those banners? xheart xheat xheat

Who's Voted?

Regular (20/21)
:ca: ::midt ::gota :tr: :co: :lond: :hu: ::swen :ru: :ie: ::onta :mx: :no: :paci: ::atti ::eang :svea: :xk: :ge: :cz:

REJU
::lomb ::queb :ro: :lv: :fi: :hk: :nz: :sc:

cegs5

Oh wow! Fabulous show!
Miss Coco Peru as a host is just perfect for this glittery edition, but sorry to say she's not the first "Coco Peru" around here

What can I say about my banner... just LOVE IT! Dalida is the ultimate diva, a source of inspiration and grace. I couldn't have got anyone better for this edition.
Last time an entry of mine qualified to the Final was certainly Dalida's Laissez-moi danser, when a kind man aka RainyWoods hosted it, ten editions ago! Will Dalida do her magic for me again? xheat

Outstanding show! xbow

Amir

Veteran

hot banners again!

will my wish for the Hessian banner come true? xheat xheat xheat

Edward

Malena xheart How thoughtful :D

Great show, thanks for having us!

esc87fan

:ca: votes for semis 1 (REJU) and 2 (regular) have been sent!

FilipFromSweden

Re: ☂WV 78 Ojai / Semi Final 2 (Deadline 14th of May, 22CET)

::gota MY BANNER IS JASMINE MASTERS?!?!?!?!? MY! BANNER! IS! JASMINE! MASTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i fell off my chair I have never been more pleased xheatxheya

Tinchey

All these icons + Melanie Rene. I'm loving it. xheart
Jasmine Masters opening the show, when will RPDR?!
EDIT: There goes my 14000th post. :(

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Oh wow! Fabulous show!
Miss Coco Peru as a host is just perfect for this glittery edition, but sorry to say she's not the first "Coco Peru" around here

What can I say about my banner... just LOVE IT! Dalida is the ultimate diva, a source of inspiration and grace. I couldn't have got anyone better for this edition.
Last time an entry of mine qualified to the Final was certainly Dalida's Laissez-moi danser, when a kind man aka RainyWoods hosted it, ten editions ago! Will Dalida do her magic for me again? xheat

Outstanding show! xbow

Wow, I never realized that crazy name connection between Miss Coco Peru, and your iconic Peruvian entry, "El Aguita de Coco"xheat I almost gave you a pot lady banner as well, but then I thought of that very deep connection we both have with Dalida. She was my queen when I was growing up, and it made me the happiest person ever when you qualified with her on my edition. I had to give you a Dalida banner.

And thank you for your lovely words and compliments Cesarxrosexheart I'm so happy people are enjoying the shows.

525u3ZuEQ1Hl6.gif

Kimrt

Berger :xheat

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

:lond: has voted! A delightful well-balanced semi final! :D Good luck oh favourites xcheer

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Re: ☂WV 78 Ojai / Semi Final 2 (Deadline 15th of May, 2CET)

3o7abA4a0QCXtSxGN2.gif

I'm giving each semi a 4 hour extension. A very busy WorldVisioner who's currently traveling to the glorious land of Ukraine, has asked me for a little extension so he'll be able to vote in the second semi. I'm here to please you all, so of course I obliged. I don't want anyone missing out on voting, but this does mean for fairness reasons that ALL 3 semis now have 4 hours of voting time added on top of them. Please don't get confused. It isn't an extra day of voting. It's just 4 hours (maybe the first ever past midnight voting deadlinexheat). Have fun this Eurovision week but remember to vote when you've got time. Better sooner than later as you might get caught up in the fun of ESC.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Re: ☂WV 78 Ojai / Semi Final 2 (Deadline 15th of May, 2CET)

:paci: just voted! It was a decent semi, but I think clearly the weakest one of this edition. My 12 is like xheat and my 10 and 8 are super good, 7 charming. I didn't have a hard time arranging the songs here though. I almost fainted ordering them in the other twoxfaint

Good luck to everyonexcrossed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom