Contact us

☂WV OJAI 78 / Grand Final (Results tonight 21:00 CET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
sVFf11F.gif

Fresh back from their historic and record breaking Eurovision win, it's the Sobral siblings, Luisa and Salvador. They were passing by today and held at water pistol point until they said yes to hosting the grand final of the 78th edition of the WorldVision song contest. No strangers to America, they have both at various points in their lives lived in the USA. Luisa sampling no doubt the fantabulous clam chowder when she lived in Boston, later New York. Salvador living a while in your host state, California. I promised Salvador tonight that there would be no fireworks (a slight lie), and that every song was a depressing piece of emotional jazz (another slight lie). What wasn't a lie though is when I said the entries tonight were about the feelings maaan. 28 very different songs right now are attempting to win your heart and your votes. You'll dance, you'll sing, you'll laugh and you'll cry! Music brings us all these things. You pick the 79th winner of WorldVision!

This time I prepared my magic wand and I let YOU choose your banner icons... that is of course unless you have Kurt Vile, which means you didn't respond to one of my 37 @s i've left over the past few days, so you've got the can't go wrong pick, the one and only legendary slacker rocker. Yes, is Kurt Vile. Enjoy x

Xkpd2oG.gif

6lOo22k.gif
6lOo22k.gif
6lOo22k.gif

So let's talk about voting now. Send 'em in 17th of May to 25th of May, 20CET. You've got a nice little chunk of time there, but still plan how you use it wisely. Have fun listening to the songs, and remember to keep sparkling. All votes please sent to [MENTION=14007]lavieenrose[/MENTION]. HAPPY VOTING

Relax after you've voted

L6oW6ka.gif

*gasps* OH MY GOSH...... LOOK AT THAT! *presses sponge on paper* Oh my.... this is unbelievable. Just look at the colours. Join Lavieenrose for some rainbow sponging after you've voted, but be careful. Once you start sponging, you won't stop because you can't stop.

::queb :lond: :hr:::swen::balu ::mosc :ca: ::ctln ::atti :az: ::moun ::cema :no::sm: :gr: :pr: :xk: :it: :ie: ::gota :mx: :be::sobr: :kr: :is: :lt: :en: :hk: ::bofp :ru: :tw: :hu: ::kh:co: :sc: :ro: :svea: ::lomb :tr: :nz: :lv: :uz: ::hess :jp: :au: :se: ::iled

:bcol: ::na ::blgr :am: :neus: :id:

giphy.gif

IjmRJgP.png

Back by extremely popular demand, it's the Kurt Vile Love Chamber, now located in the warm and welcoming sunshine of Death Valley. You won't regret your stay with the hippest, most on point slacker rocker that ever existed.

::kg::eang::midt:paci::marm:::onta

::dalm

xT8qB8ILrcOt4Zm6kM.gif

--

6lOo22k.gif

BRMXjg1.png

"Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one." - John Lennon

tumblr_lx1bf31MJz1qd9quwo1_500.gif

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: ☂WV 78 Ojai / Grand Final (Deadline 20CET 25th of May)

What a vvv iconec final!! Wish I could have a banner... Oh wait! xcheer

PXvKcSx.gif

:lond: has voted; fab final and sorry to the number of songs who got points in the semis and have nothing here xrose

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Hello. This is Calvin in the Morning. Good Calvin to you. Today part 4 in our series on the agonizing adoration I have for your shows every dayyyyyyy

Who's Voted?
::queb :lond: :hr: ::midt ::swen ::balu ::mosc :ca: ::ctln
::atti :az: ::moun ::kg ::cema :no: :sm: :gr: :pr: :xk:
:it: ::eang :ie: ::gota :mx: :be: :sobr: :kr: :is:
:paci: :lt: :en: :hk: ::bofp :ru: :tw: :marm: :hu: ::kh
:co: :sc: :ro: ::onta :svea: ::lomb :tr: :nz: :lv:
:uz: ::hess :jp: :au: :se: ::iled :kant: :de:
:ge: :fr: :cy: :ma: :cz: :fi: :ba:

How about in OP?
:bcol: ::na ::blgr :am: :neus: :id: ::dalm ::uusi​

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Fantastic show, Kai xheart Love my Ellie Kendrick banner xheat

Amir

Veteran

So no Paula Deen after all in this WV, how scandalous

Ausesken

Great banners! :D but... what have you done to the deus Augustus of Prima Porta? xcry1 My all-time favourite historical figure! :lol:

Amir

Veteran

This WorldVision isn't over yet you know... gosh.............

*panics* xsos

aaah, she will be announcing the votes from Hesse, how could I forget
paula-deen-o.gif

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Great banners! :D but... what have you done to the deus Augustus of Prima Porta? xcry1 My all-time favourite historical figure! :lol:

Thank youxheart

We made some visual adjustments to the statue so that it would honour the greatest slacker rocker that ever existed, Kurt Vile. When I saw that we had three Lee Lin Chin banners very close together, and your statue between a pair, I had to then give Kanto it's own splendid and beautiful statue, so I could live my Lee Lin Chin - Statue - Lee Lin Chin - Statue - Lee Lin Chin draw fantasy.

m1ubDUE.png

Such a wondrous archaic smile *swoons*

RevNet

:bcol: As lavie mentioned, the British Columbian Delegation has sent in our votes. :bcol:

Ausesken

Thank youxheart

We made some visual adjustments to the statue so that it would honour the greatest slacker rocker that ever existed, Kurt Vile. When I saw that we had three Lee Lin Chin banners very close together, and your statue between a pair, I had to then give Kanto it's own splendid and beautiful statue, so I could live my Lee Lin Chin - Statue - Lee Lin Chin - Statue - Lee Lin Chin draw fantasy.

m1ubDUE.png

Such a wondrous archaic smile *swoons*

Augustus is happy with his new mane and has ordered the sacrifice of a lettuce in honor of Kurt Vile (animal sacrifices are too savage for this forum)

as78

Re: ☂WV 78 Ojai / Grand Final (Deadline 25th of May, 20 CET)

what a wonderful show again! xclap xbow xlove

Hannah01

Fantastic show xheart

Tinchey

Mikal Cronin, The Sobrals, YVA, Kurt Vile, Lee Lin Chin. xheart

S H O O K E T H

Great job Kai. xheart

Ausesken

::ctln has sent its votes. I love my 12 *.*

ESCREGION

::cema has voted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom