eAYaBsl.png

202swAM.png

tatjmh9.png

79YoNpc.png

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: ☂ WV NAPA 93 ☂ GRAND FINAL - DDL: 22/5 - 23:59CET

WHO'S VOTED???!

:svea: ::queb :en: :co: :mk: :fi: ::vi :no: :kant: ::losn :ca: :ba:de :br: ::newy :se: ::onta :no:rr ::mq :gr: :paci: ::iled :kr: :in: ::midt :ru: :nwen: :nl: ::neen :il: :sobr: :lv: :al: :ua: :west: :es: :tr: :jp: :de: :cn:st :ie: :pl: ::uusi :au: :rs: :uk: :ch: ::sg :fr: ::ista :pt: :hu: :sc: ::mosc

WHO'S SENT THEIR VOTES TO THE WRONG PERSON AND MIGHT GET PUBLICLY SHADED??

:va:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Living for the cropping done for Anastacia. You've done a fabulous DIY job of the final. xheart everyone here also, with the DNQs being ship wrecked. I'll get on with sending my votes to the possible devil.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

This show is incredible xheat The Steamed Hams opening xheat The NQers over at Stinson Beach xheat Hibari on stage xheat Courtney flying out of the one runway at Napa Airport xheat Esma watching over us all in heaven xcry1

SO GOOD.

Kanto Lie Fondant will vote soon

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Apologies the banners aren't glittered. I promised they would be but I ran into a problem. The glitter was making the writing on the banners fade, along with any of the pale pastel colours. I had to unfortunately avoid that idea, but I hope you like the rest of the show.

Living for the cropping done for Anastacia. You've done a fabulous DIY job of the final. xheart everyone here also, with the DNQs being ship wrecked. I'll get on with sending my votes to the possible devil.

Can't work out if is shade or.... *gets out magnifying glass*......... no, is compliment. Thank you very much petxheart Such fine croppery. Took me so long to get those perfectly round disco balls. Yes, send your votes to Lupus please.

This show is incredible xheat The Steamed Hams opening xheat The NQers over at Stinson Beach xheat Hibari on stage xheat Courtney flying out of the one runway at Napa Airport xheat Esma watching over us all in heaven xcry1

SO GOOD.

Kanto Lie Fondant will vote soon

Thank you, thank youxheart I didn't know where to place Esma in the picture, so I placed her on a cloud as she's in heaven now, and I made Elliott Smith into an angel. Hard to know what to do with the artists that are no longer with us, when i've got such a campy theme going on, but hopefully i've been respectful. Your angel came down to earth for a fab performance with Istanbul's Nukhet. That DNQ tribute picture was the most enjoyable thing for me to make this edition. I had so much fun with it.

DaFlo

Banned

That pond is packed. I hope all these artists get to enjoy Valentinos DJ skills now.

GORGEOUS show. xbow

FilipFromSweden

HAHAHAHA STEAMED HAMS

Oh look Farrah Moan!

BernadetteCydonia

AWS boys in a picnic on the beach lololol xheart

cegs5

Magical show indeed! I love especially the In Memorian for all the beloved NQ xlove We celebrate diversity of entries with a lot of fireworks and feeling! xchicken xviolin

Kimrt

:no: has voted

DaFlo

Banned

::losn voted. Made it through the songs without my laptop crashing *blessed*

Wish I could give out two 12s :'( ♥ </3

esc87fan

:ca: has voted! Such a strong edition overall, I had so many favorites (especially from my semi) that I unfortunately couldn't fit them all into my top 10

Amir

Veteran

:ba:de has voted! Unfortunately I had to leave out quite a lot of good songs...

Tinchey

Yasss we stan Farrah Moan! xheart

JSSArcos

I just saw the show ! What laborious and fantastic ! xheart (I'll try to vote tomorrow)

Fierro

So if I want to be publicily shaded I should send votes to [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] ?

LET'S DO THEEEES

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

So if I want to be publicily shaded I should send votes to [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] ?

LET'S DO THEEEES

Yes, and if you would like to walk the plank and swim in an ocean of 21 Benjamin Ingrossos too, then please by all means do send your votes to me xheart So far in this final i've only had to forward on votes to Robert once.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Yes, and if you would like to walk the plank and swim in an ocean of 21 Benjamin Ingrossos too, then please by all means do send your votes to me xheart So far in this final i've only had to forward on votes to Robert once.

And that was unnecessary as that person sent their votes to me as well anyway ;) Well done people! xcheer

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

:paci: voted. This was sooo hard. There were six songs here I could have so happily given my 12 to. My 12 pointer itself was solid and couldn't be moved, but I was non stop switching everything else around, trying to get an ordering I was happy with. Sorry to the songs on lower points and the many here I just didn't have room for (I shortlisted so many despite only getting eleven songs through that I voted for in the semis). This is one of the best finals for me in recent memory. Even with most of my big favourites of this edition being left behind in the semis, there was so much still here to enjoy. I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom