Contact us

☀️ WV 152 BARCELONA | GRAND FINAL | Mrs. Dana has crowned a winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir

Veteran
Congrats :be: and Uto!! xheat Awesome winner!

Thank you Amir and Ana for your great hosting in Catalonia! 🔥
@Amir send Zorra or Santa María and Bad Gyal will get my points :lol:

woah, I almost sent Zorra instead of Pussy and it's still very high on my list xheart

cegs5

Congratulations @Uto on your winning, enjoyable song indeed, I fit it in my top ten in the semifinals.

Thank you Amir and Ana for your work and dedication on hosting this edition.

:mx: did it decently, 12th place - 122 points, quite close to snatch another top ten in a row with identical score, a wonderful result! Thank you all who voted for it, glad to share this Colombian-Mexican collaboration with Andean instrumentation.

:12: ::sile:sobr::cy:
:10: :svea::susa:
:8: :lv::fr::no:
:7: :p
:6: ::nuna::toho
:5: :at:::nwit
:4: :uk::ua::nl:
:3: :jp:
:2: :kz:::sudo
:1: :seou:

See you all in Belgique!

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
To whoever prefers seeing the spreadsheet online:

Google Sheets file

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
First of all, biiiiiiig thank you to Mrs. Ana who saved my ass again, hosting is always time-consuming but you definitely made it a lot easier for me, te amo pra sempre, e eu nao sou nada sem você xheart
xcry xcry xcry te amo!!! count me in anytime and I'll be here xheart

Uto

Veteran
zm3l.png

Ok so yeah, I took Belgium basically just to send this song so for it to win is just amazing. I mean I knew it was good, I knew it was going to be a service to the people etc, but for everything to come to fruition like that... Absolutely astonishing. I mean I'm the sort of player who just sends stuff because I think it's something interesting, something particular people will enjoy, something I feel people should be forced to deal with, whatever. I don't really ever play to win and as a result I tend to just fail a lot. Like in WV or anywhere else for that matter I have decent scores now and then, but it's generally below average and that is fine. I just don't care for the scores that much. But yeah, today, I did care. I knew I had a chance to win and then when the scores came in I just felt like this was the only chance I would get in a long long time. And then I won. Thank you all, really. I mean there's no story about me overcoming hardships or whatever. There are no lessons learned. Next edition it will just be Uto dredging the swamp once more as the water pours in from all sides. But for that one moment the spotlights shined on me and I am grateful for it.

Amir, thank you for hosting. Ana, thanks for helping Amir out. It was a really nice edition, I will obviously remember it fondly.

We will see you in Belgium. Play to play.

Journalist

Thank you guys on your precious points for ::ista ISTANBUL:

:10: :tr: xheartxheartxheart
:7: :ua: xheartxheartxheart
:6: :paci:
:5: :pl:
:4: :bg: :nl:
:3: ::sudo
:2: :se:
:1: :es: :cali:

REJU

:10: :ro: :md: xheartxheartxheart
:8: :susa: xheartxheartxheart
:4: :jp:
:2: :dk: ::nuna

After long time, I think that I'll go with the SOLO MALE artist for the next edition - I hope that he will bring me luck after 4 DNQs!

ZoboCamel

Whoa, third? Third! I'd hoped to qualify with this entry, but I definitely wasn't expecting a podium finish; thanks for all your votes to :jp:!

Funnily enough I'd had the even-more-ambient instrumental version of this song – both versions being part of a soundtrack – on my shortlist for years. I'd completely forgotten it had a vocal version, since I hadn't seen the show in ten years and it only ever played in a single episode at low volume... but the YouTube algorithm shoved it in my face recently, and I finally fell in love with it a decade after first hearing it. So glad to see other people enjoyed it as well!

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats Uto xcheer xlove Your entry was love at first sight for me and I'm happy to see the WV community agrees. It would've been my 12 if not for the boptastic Eleven xheat Sorry to all the people blanked, it was a weird final and some songs I was 100% sure I would vote for slipped below the top 10 ;;

Thank you:
:7: :ro:
:6: :dk:
:3: :md: :seou:
:2: :susa:
:1: ::weca

and the reju
:8: :paci:
:7: :ua: :bg:
:6: ::sudo
:5: :tr:
:4: :au:
:3: :cali:
:1: :nl:

xheart

It wasn't a great edition for me results-wise, ending on the last place kinda ruined my enthusiasm for a while tbh but it was an enjoyable edition overall. Great hosting @Amir xlove

Last edited:

ferret

Congratulations to 🇧🇪 Belgium! Congratulations to Uto! Congratulations to Worldvision! :cool:
And although it doesn't look like a friendly win, my points for 🇧🇪 Belgium were actually friendly. :lol: It was beautiful visually, but it's not my cup of ... beer definitely. xcheers
Thanks to everyone who voted 🇬🇧 & Muse! xheart After all, 100 points in the final is twice as much as what I expected.:giggle:
Thanks for good hosting @Amir, but the lack of ferret-show didn't make it amazing, sorry :mrgreen:xrose

• La La Love
Reactions: Uto

Uto

Veteran
Thanks for good hosting @Amir, but the lack of ferret-show didn't make it amazing, sorry :mrgreen:xrose
I promise I will make ferret shows next edition. You not liking my songs doesn't mean jack shit to me, but you better like my ferret shows.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I knew right away it would win, not that I'm complaining as I'm weak for this type of instrumental. Thank you anyway Amir and Ana for the hosting !

::toho flop will continue to flop, but at least I got to make a scandalous show

Krishoes

Congrats :be:! Thank you to who voted for :it:! Thank you to the hosting team!

BYEEEEEZ

daniels1000

Congrats Uto! xbow

Unfortunately, another (close) NQ this edition for :nwen: but thanks a lot to everyone who supported our atmosheric synthwave entry in the semifinal, especially :uk: ::nwit :de: for high points xheart Let's hope I'll have more luck with my next region :sneaky:

Thanks for great hosting Amir!

• Fuego
Reactions: Uto
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom