Veteran
welcome-to-sw-eden.png

360_F_150829481_iW41IhjxSuUIJPk2oQIJ2XAcl69t9uCi.jpg

current-entry.png

wv-history-banner.png

Last edited by a moderator:

theditz83

Veteran
Ooft, just shows how insane the past month and a bit has been for me that I've neglected to update this thread with two entries... Bad ditz! xpunish

Two DNQs but I'm still proud to have these bops in my history...

WV182 - 25th in Semi, DNQ
Ashbury Heights feat Madil Hardis - A Cut In A Place

WV183 - 11th in Semi, DNQ
Dotter - No Room For Love

theditz83

Veteran
And for 184, to prevent a 3 DNQ streak, I gotta bring out one of the big guns in Swedish dancepop (IMHO) - hit after hit from this legend, and bizarrely she's only featured once in WV before... and with, in my opinion, her worst single...

So I'm calling on anyone that would like to help me select my entry to send me a PM or comment below that you're interested in helping and I'll send you over the 6 songs that I'm considering with the voting format. I might reach out to a few peeps that I know would enjoy the tunes too. xlove

Our artist for next edition is......... Petra Marklund!! But you may know her better as...

xheat SEPTEMBER xheat

september-e1644654321769.jpg

Voted so far:
:west: :nl: ::ceca :be:

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
There's still time to take part in this hottest of hot NFs - help me pick our entry, cos it's super close so far (after two sets of votes :lol:)

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Ooooh Petra xheat hope you can avenge the time I sent her with Som isarna and got my worst ever result :lol: send me the deets and I’ll vote!

theditz83

Veteran
Winner of our September NF is in Semi 1 for your listening pleasure... The winner was the top choice for 3 out of the 4 voters (a close second for that fourth voter), as well as my personal fave. xup

:se: WV 184 ENTRY :se:
SEPTEMBER - CAN'T GET OVER

Top Bottom