Contact us

► WV BOLOGNA 144 ◄ SEMI FINAL 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...

The first thing I want to say is to congratulate Luis on the permanent position as a teacher, an amazing achievement that I'm definitely jealous of, kek. I hope you will enjoy your success for a long time.

Secondly, congratulations to all the qualifiers! Some sexy favorites did make it, but again, others did not.

:10: ::seen
:6: :en:
:4: :es:
:2: :at:
:1: :jp:

With the complete set of interesting qualifiers, the grand final will be a treat to follow.

ferret

I deleted my post so as not to annoy anyone. Thanks.

Last edited:

esc87fan

Yikes, 7 points out! But at least I didn't totally burn out like last time, so that means I'm on the right track

Here's who :ca: lost in this semi...

:12:::seen (an 80s masterpiece)
:7::lv:
:2::uk:
:1::en:

Looking forward to seeing you at my pre-birthday listening party on Friday!

hijirio

Veteran

Eulaliya

Mr. Gabriel got voted out, but thank you for the support! xlove
"Peter, that's 45 votes, that's enough. You need to bring me your torch."

Any NQ is a Survivor who got eliminated, the last placers are early boots and those who almost qualified will make it to the jury phase. But all eliminated will vote for one Sole Survivor in the Grand Final :)

Last edited:

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
:se: REJU DNQs

:12: xcheer
:10: xcheer
:8: :es: Spain xcry
:7: xcheer
:6: xcheer
:5: xcheer
:4: :ca: Canada :(
:3: :nrwe: North Rhine-Westphalia :(
:2: xcheer
:1: xcheer

Great results again, gonna be a nightmare voting in the final xfaint hurts to lose Spain but at least that kinda makes my job a little easier in the final 😅

esc87fan

Mr. Gabriel got voted out, but thank you for the support! xlove
"Peter, that's 45 votes, that's enough. You need to bring me your torch."

Any NQ is a Survivor who got eliminated, the last placers are early boots and those who almost qualified will make it to the jury phase. But all eliminated will vote for one Sole Survivor in the Grand Final :)
Love your Survivor reference, Eulaliya (I've been a huge fan of the US series since day 1). So I guess I made the jury phase since I came close to qualifying ;)

Charly

Now I understand Veronika very well, who suffered here for six months and finally decided to leave this contest... I have a stronger nervous system, but I have been suffering for a whole year. :D It's too obvious what kind of music you need to send 🇬🇧 to be constantly in the final, but I have no desire to adapt to someone and change the goals for which I am participating here. Thank you to those who voted for George Cosby! Congratulations to the finalists.

:mrgreen: The next entry will be exactly 100 for me since my debut in the Worldvision...
I think I have said this before, although WV is competitive and the likes of certain countries being used to make it easier for a final qualification; even small countries or lower background of the music industry can be lucky to qualify. Take Monaco and Somalia for instance somehow I brought both of these to the final especially with my track record of poor qualifications. But then there is a case of merely showing your pride and joy especially @RainyWoods who present songs to his liking rather than competitive even if its from a country/region that has high chances. Myself ruling of China was a complete showcase of songs I have collected and research alongside providing selections via ChinaFest where I get to share my findings and discoveries even if half of the time it wont qualify or uncompetitive!

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats :sc: :fr: :rs: :us: ::sudo :west: :gr: :is: :neus: :no: :bg: and thank you so much for voting for Daughtry!! Didn't think I will survive the semi :xo:

:2: :es:
:1: :uk:
Top 15 special mention: :ar: :ca:

This semi went muuuuuuuuuuch better than the first one. Thank you Kris once again for a spettacolare show xclap

Oh and congratulations Luis xlove So happy to hear that!

ferret

I think I have said this before, although WV is competitive and the likes of certain countries being used to make it easier for a final qualification; even small countries or lower background of the music industry can be lucky to qualify. Take Monaco and Somalia for instance somehow I brought both of these to the final especially with my track record of poor qualifications. But then there is a case of merely showing your pride and joy especially @RainyWoods who present songs to his liking rather than competitive even if its from a country/region that has high chances. Myself ruling of China was a complete showcase of songs I have collected and research alongside providing selections via ChinaFest where I get to share my findings and discoveries even if half of the time it wont qualify or uncompetitive!
It seemed to me that I wrote about something completely different... But in any case, it does not matter at all. I deleted my post, it doesn't make any sense.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
giphy.gif

Thank you very much for the Kali Uchis qualification. I had prepared myself for a miss with this one as this lady has never done super great when I've sent her to spin-offs and the main game. Feels good to make it with my fave bop of the last few years.

:nrwe: :uk: How dare thee WorldVision! Great songs we lost. But much better results for my favourites overall in this semi.

And thank you Kris for the wonderful results show xheart The banners are lovely. Sorry I wasn't there to experience the moment live. I was er.... somewhere else or something.

Also, congratulations Mr. Luis on the great news!!

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Congratulations to all the qualifiers!

:lond: REJU Votes:

:12: :D
:10: :jp:
:8: :en:
:7: :D
:6: :D
:5: :ca:
:4: :D
:3: :ar:
:2: :D
:1: :lv:

Well. An improvement on semi 1 (shockingly...) but still only 5/10 and missing two of my top three... Jeez this final is not looking great. Lovely results show regardless Kris xlove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom