Contact us

► WV BOLOGNA 144 ◄ GRAND FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

nekoisneko

I'm going to have to decline as well as I won't be home in the following weeks and hosting from mobile is not a thing I want to experience in this life :lol:

Do you want to host? @nekoisneko @Arion
Hosting WV requires an exhaustive works wkwkwkwkw and I actually forgot how to run the show :lol:

What do you think to co-hosting the next edition @Ana Raquel sist?

If we are co-hosting, does it mean that both of us will be PQ? @WorldVision

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hosting WV requires an exhaustive works wkwkwkwkw and I actually forgot how to run the show :lol:

What do you think to co-hosting the next edition @Ana Raquel sist?

If we are co-hosting, does it mean that both of us will be PQ? @WorldVision
PQs are given to a) the winner; b) the main host of upcoming edition. In this case it would be only one of you, whether that is you (in case Ana is your co-host) or Ana (in case you are the co-host of Ana) but you have the priority as you have finished higher (4th). If you accept hosting and pick Ana as your co-host, you receive a PQ but South Korea does not. If you decline hosting, you lose your PQ spot.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Thank you so very much to the wonderful people who propelled me to quite the impressive result!!
:12: :at: ::dalm :sobr: :jp: :pl:
:10: :ca: :kant: :uk:
:8: :neus: :al: ::cors :cy: :svea: :is:
:7:
:6: :fr: :lv: :sc:
:5: ::ceca
:4:
:3: :no:
:2: :us:
:1: :de: :susa: :hr: :fi: :gr:

And, ofc, those who got :lond: into the final who didn't quite have room for the song in their final points! xlove

A most wonderful and celebratory memorial edition of WV, for which I must thank Kris and Ashley for doing such a stellar job. I am sure that Rafaella will have had many tributes over the past few weeks, but I can safely say that none will have been like this edition of WV!! Wonderful job by you both xcheer

Well done to Ben! What a way to leave us all - a very well-deserved victory with a delightful song xlove Hope to see you back before too long :)

I possibly could have hosted, but I've done WV hostings before and I really don't think it's worth doing unless you can throw heart and soul into it and I simply am not in that position to do so at the moment. It's much better for us all that someone who can deliver an iconic show takes on the mantle and I wish whoever that ends up being the very best of luck xrunhug

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

nekoisneko

PQs are given to a) the winner; b) the main host of upcoming edition. In this case it would be only one of you, whether that is you (in case Ana is your co-host) or Ana (in case you are the co-host of Ana) but you have the priority as you have finished higher (4th). If you accept hosting and pick Ana as your co-host, you receive a PQ but South Korea does not. If you decline hosting, you lose your PQ spot.
Ah thank you for the explanation.

I think I will pass the hosting to @Ana Raquel then. I doubt if my schedule allows me to host WV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom