Contact us

≋≋ TAMAUSIA & DELTANNOR ≋≋ NSC 227: Mon Laferte - Tenochtitlán

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: // TAMAUSIA & DELTANNOR // Returning soon!

Omg what a return. xheat

Mrvn

Re: // TAMAUSIA & DELTANNOR // Returning soon!

Iconic hits incoming. xheat
Welcome back! xcheer

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Re: // TAMAUSIA & DELTANNOR // WLSC 171: Ally Brooke ft. Tyga - Low Key

~~ Tamausia & Deltannor ~~
Ally Brooke ft. Tyga - Low Key

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
rtvtd2.png

BREAKING NEWS!

The population of Tamausia & Deltannor have voted resoundingly to change the nation's flag in a national referendum. The vote was pushed for by the government, who felt that the current design does not accurately represent the country and its heritage. The new flag design is yet to be finalised, but will be adopted in due course.

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
aww farewell orange thing with a wave/blue flick and bubbles flag. It's been a good run.

I look forward to seeing what design you come up with.

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
aww farewell orange thing with a wave/blue flick and bubbles flag. It's been a good run.

I look forward to seeing what design you come up with.

Well I'm graphically inept so it's gonna be hella basic xheat but its time for the wave n blobs to go unfortunately x

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
rtvtd2.png

BREAKING NEWS!

The brand new flag of Tamausia & Deltannor has been revealed and officially adopted today.

final-flag-1.png

The new flag consists of three horizontal stripes in the national colours, orange-red on top, white in the middle and gold on the bottom. The emblem in the centre depicts the first discovery and settlement of the islands of Tamausia & Deltannor in 1734 by Tanadian noblewoman Connorelia Welchus, who later became the first Grand Duchess of the nation and is a direct ancestor of the current Grand Duchess Conny Welchus. She was accompanied on this voyage by the Stellchard brothers, after whom the country's capital city was named.

Last edited:

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
So yeah, please use this flag from now on :mrgreen: I want to write more lore for T&D so this is kinda just the first little part :D

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
ooo nice flag. The orange and gold especially. Very complimentary. Can't wait to find out more. xheat

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Omggggg xfaint I was starting to think this day would never come :lol: I first tried to get in to NSC 9 years ago and it’s finally happened xfaint

Such a shame it’s Arva that I’ll be replacing though, me and Marvin had such a high similarity when he was in WV and our tastes are so similar. I was looking forward to more of the same in NSC :(

To anyone who doesn’t play WLSC, from T&D you can expect a little bit of everything, mainly hip hits, bops and bangers but I’ve got a few tricks up my sleeve as well xheat

theditz83

Veteran
Such a shame it’s Arva that I’ll be replacing though, me and Marvin had such a high similarity when he was in WV and our tastes are so similar. I was looking forward to more of the same in NSC :(

I actually thought this myself when considering the pot split and thought that it's probably one of the easiest switch outs in terms of musical styles, but like you say it's never good to see one of the Pot 1 crew leave.

Sure you'll smash it and I can't wait to see what you send xlove

Top Bottom