Contact us

≋≋ TAMAUSIA & DELTANNOR ≋≋ NSC 227: Mon Laferte - Tenochtitlán

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Mona singing a big welcome to Tamausia & Deltannor

FINALLY you've made it onto the main roster with the rest of us. Solentoya rejoices. xcheer Lets celebrate with a buffet of special K x

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
FINALLY you've made it onto the main roster with the rest of us. Solentoya rejoices. xcheer Lets celebrate with a buffet of special K x

of course, a staple of Tamausi-Deltannese cuisine. Gourmet xheat

Lenalite

This was literally my original PQ entry last edition, before I changed it to Hurricane. An amazing debut! xheart Come through P3 Gull song of the year! xcheer This performance is just FIRE:

T&D did NOT disappoint and you have literally just started! #whereismywig

Last edited:

Rmetr0

Welcome, Tamausia & Deltannor!!! xcheerxcheer
Been waiting for you to join us ;)
Looking forward to what you gonna... oh, what an amazing entry to debut with already! xheat

tuorem

Hey congrats Connor :giggle: At long last - like philosopher Mélanie René once said - now is your time to shine!
And right before Christmas, I would not be surprised if Santa had arranged your debut. :unsure:
Long live Tamausia & Deltannor and have fun. ;)

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Super late replying here, but thank you all for your lovely messages xlove mega excited to debut and glad you guys enjoy T&D's entry! xcheer

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
omgggg this is in my playlist atm. First Bigicia with Kratae Rsiam, now you with Eleni. xheat

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Connor ain't playing - ::tad blowing the budget to secure the big names already xheat
Only the best for ::tad xheat we aren't fannying on sending the flops from The X Factor Tamausia & Deltannor or anything xqueenbitch

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
T-D.png

After a great start with two encouraging results achieved by Dagny and Eleni, T&D will try something new for NSC 190 by slowing down the tempo and switching to one of the minority languages spoken in our country.

NSC 190
Pomme - J'suis pas dupe

Last edited:

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
This song only proves that people with completely different taste can perfectly find a bridge where everybody loves the same songs. This is awesome! Loved it, Connor. xlove Thanks for sending it! xheart
Aw I'm so glad you guys enjoyed it, thanks again for the 12 points! xheart now if just you were both competing separately... :unsure: :lol: I plan to send songs to NSC that are different to my typical WV entries, so hopefully we'll discover more of these moments where our tastes overlap :mrgreen:

Top Bottom