Contact us

ᑎᔕᑕ 180 - ᒪIᐯE Iᑎ TᗩᑎOIᖇO // EᗰᗷᖇᗩᑕE TᕼE ᖴᑌTᑌᖇE // ᔕEᗰI 2 (ᗪᗪᒪ ᗩᑭᖇ. 17Tᕼ)

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
UpvhWxA.png

THE PQs

Text version:

All votes (regular and REJU) should be sent to me in a new conversation. Please state your nation and if you're voting as regular or REJU.

DEADLINE: APRIL 17TH, 23H59 CEST

Photo credit goes to @noealz and @noealzii. Check out all the used photos here:

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
wQUdF60.gif

VOTED:

Regular: ::ari ::kal ::ros ::luz ::bai ::sak ::kam ::mat ::bal ::doi ::vyl ::che ::beg ::ugl ::jem ::nbs ::cyd ::hyp :il:b ::bif ::ins ::taa ::ufe ::aim ::kad ::blm ::qdq ::rum ::tuz
REJU: ::tan Neajlovia ::moi Reym-L-Dneurb ::svo ::kim ::rah Griffin Empire ::tro ::slf Pyreica Dalisska ::noi ::cal ::ems ::zch ::yap ::fer ::ser

if there is any mistake on the artist or song name in the banner just let me know that i'll fix it!

Last edited:

dogmeat

It didn't work out last time, but let's try again, shall we? ODDS! PM/Skype to me - high/medhigh/med/medlow/low

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Last edited:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Ana Raquel (@anaraqueen) great banners and show! xup xclap I had to like your post mentioning who's already voted with a laughter because of the gif. :lol:
Our votes are ready. We both have voted but I've sent everything combined to Nicholas for him to check everything so that we avoid unwanted mistakes. So, we'll send you the votes as soon as possible. ;)

Romeo

:il:b has voted

Top Bottom