Contact us

ᑎᔕᑕ 180 - ᒪIᐯE Iᑎ TᗩᑎOIᖇO // EᗰᗷᖇᗩᑕE TᕼE ᖴᑌTᑌᖇE // ᔕEᗰI 1 (ᗪᗪᒪ ᗩᑭᖇ. 17Tᕼ)

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
UpvhWxA.png

THE PQs

Text version:

All votes (regular and REJU) should be sent to me in a new conversation. Please state your nation and if you're voting as regular or REJU.

DEADLINE: APRIL 17TH, 23H59 CEST

Photo credit goes to @noealz and @noealzii. Check out all the used photos here:

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
wQUdF60.gif

VOTED:

Regular: ::tan ::moi ::sun ::svo ::kim ::uje ::rah ::adb ::com ::tro ::lac ::slf ::big ::riy ::ous ::ems ::noi ::god ::red ::ora ::cal ::zch ::acl ::hal ::per ::yap ::fer ::ser
REJU: Neajlovia ::ros ::luz Reym-L-Dneurb Griffin Empire ::bal ::doi ::vyl ::ugl Pyreica ::nbs Dalisska ::ufe ::tuz ::rum

if there is any mistake on the artist or song name in the banner just let me know that i'll fix it!

Last edited:

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Lovely banners! xlove Well done! xbow

don't know why there is three spoilers i just put one
Sometimes the spoiler codes get messed up when you click to add them in, rather than just typing the codes yourself. But I fixed it for you! :)

Also, a text show would be good to add!

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Lovely banners! xlove Well done! xbow

Sometimes the spoiler codes get messed up when you click to add them in, rather than just typing the codes yourself. But I fixed it for you! :)

Also, a text show would be good to add!
thank you xbow if you are able to do the same in semi 2's topic i'd be grateful.

i'll add the text version right now!

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Love what you did with the colours :love: Halito's banner is perfect xheart (Probably because my flag is already kinda neon haha)

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Love what you did with the colours :love: Halito's banner is perfect xheart (Probably because my flag is already kinda neon haha)
I actually didn't do anything!! Noealz is the one who edits the photos he takes to looks like it's from cyberpunk/vaporwave/anime, etc. He shows his whole process at his youtube channel. Since you liked them you might enjoy his stuff xbow

Borderline

Great stuff, guys! Two of my favourite artists compete in both semifinals, so it wasn't very difficult for me to vote! xcheer xheya

Fearnavigatr

So hey, @anaraqueen, I observe that the deadline is at the same night as the ESC LL (as announced in the Chatbox thread). The LL including results usually lasts all evening, just past midnight. As the host, I will make sure to vote in the semis before the LL starts, and I definitely encourage everyone who intends to participate to do likewise, but just to avoid any awkward situations I'm wondering if you can consider some slight leniency for any potential late voter who wants to do the LL?

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
So hey, @anaraqueen, I observe that the deadline is at the same night as the ESC LL (as announced in the Chatbox thread). The LL including results usually lasts all evening, just past midnight. As the host, I will make sure to vote in the semis before the LL starts, and I definitely encourage everyone who intends to participate to do likewise, but just to avoid any awkward situations I'm wondering if you can consider some slight leniency for any potential late voter who wants to do the LL?
I've got no problem extending it for a bit! I can do the same thing that I did in the confirmation thread and add extra 5 hours to the deadline - would that be enough?

dogmeat

It didn't work out last time, but let's try again, shall we? ODDS! PM/Skype to me - high/medhigh/med/medlow/low

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Last edited:
Top Bottom