Contact us

יִשְרָאֵל - Israel 2010 - Harel Ska'at - Milim

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

evilperson

Re: ????????? - Israel 2010 - Harel Ska'at - Milim

Israeliboy said:
evilperson20 said:
Harel was given a below average song and if you look at things objectively, his whole performance is drowned out and forgotten by the end of Denmark. I just don't see it having a wide appeal as many of the other songs in the 2nd semifinal and while you can argue that the song tells a story and it carries many emotions, it really means nothing if the singer can't convey that to the audience, which was a big issue noticed during the rehearsals. I don't see a place in the qualifiers for Israel like I saw it last year, there are better songs that deserve to go through but its quite unpredictable and anything could happen. If it does make it to the final I don't see it making a big dent in the scoreboard.

How come? Did u watch the monitor performance? Did u watch it good quality. I see you don't like the song and respect it. But I don't really put attention to your opinion, since, If you don't like the song, nothing really will make u like it!
The performance is simple and good, He really improved all and sure he will do better and better!
I don't think u should judge the rehearsal as the performance, since you didn't watch the play of lights there!

^I'm not asking for you to value my opinion, but at least respect it.

This is now the second rehearsal and usually this means its as good as its gonna get for most countries so it is fair to judge, at least to me it is.

Israeliboy

^^^
But in that case in Israeli rehearsal when screen shoots take an important role, I don't really see your opinion as fair. I told I respect it!

evilperson

^Harel has received many criticisms in reference to the camera work for appearing disconnected and cold on stage and when the camera closes up on him, he closes his eyes and doesn't look into the camera. Points like these are important for selling a ballad to an audience.

Israeliboy

I see u repeat again and again...
Are you is Oslo to say such things ? ? ?
Look at eurovision.tv and see it is not true. He improved that issue, do u try to demand something is not true? What's going on... it is not opinion, it is a fact and you totally wrong.
You talk about things you can see only by monitor and I'm sure you didn't watch the monitor, S-O ? ? ?
It seems you try to convince yourself the performance is bad even if I try to explain you, you CAN NOT judge it now... Watching again and again eurovision.tv video, and can't really get your point of close eyes and disconnection with the camera (as you didn't see the monitor) :lol:

REHEARSALS USED TO CORRECT THINGS, AGAIN, IT'S REHEARSAL!!!

Israeliboy

Lena from Germany said Harel looks HOT :D

[youtube:1thjkn0b]hfp9f0ecOpM[/youtube:1thjkn0b]

Part from the press yesterday!

bgrbns91

Israeliboy said:
Lena from Germany said Harel looks HOT :D

[youtube:1mrjqnmv]hfp9f0ecOpM[/youtube:1mrjqnmv]

Part from the press yesterday!
shock shock shock !!! lena likes harel :D but harel dont expect anything from lena!! she is mine :D

Israeliboy

:D I like Lena!!! And Harel!!!

Israeliboy

:D Harel said some changes will be in the performance and they work on it more and more!!!

evilperson

Israeliboy said:
Look at eurovision.tv and see it is not true. He improved that issue, do u try to demand something is not true? What's going on... it is not opinion, it is a fact and you totally wrong.
You talk about things you can see only by monitor and I'm sure you didn't watch the monitor, S-O ? ? ?
It seems you try to convince yourself the performance is bad even if I try to explain you, you CAN NOT judge it now... Watching again and again eurovision.tv video, and can't really get your point of close eyes and disconnection with the camera (as you didn't see the monitor) :lol:

I'm not judging strictly from the Eurovision.tv footage, other websites are covering the rehearsals and while some don't specifically record the tv monitor, it is clearly visible in the shot and you can see pretty much see the whole performance on screen. This is what I'm judging. Also all of the articles on eurovision.tv are purposely written in a positive tone. I'm not trying to convince myself, its quite clear from what I've seen the performance is not up to par and sure he could still pull it together for the live show, which is what I said earlier, but usually the second rehearsal is a more accurate indication on how the performance will end up going and so far its not going well.

Israeliboy

evilperson20 said:
Israeliboy said:

I'm not judging strictly from the Eurovision.tv footage, other websites are covering the rehearsals and while some don't specifically record the tv monitor, it is clearly visible in the shot and you can see pretty much see the whole performance on screen. This is what I'm judging. Also all of the articles on eurovision.tv are purposely written in a positive tone. I'm not trying to convince myself, its quite clear from what I've seen the performance is not up to par and sure he could still pull it together for the live show, which is what I said earlier, but usually the second rehearsal is a more accurate indication on how the performance will end up going and so far its not going well.

He already said he works hard to improve all of those "opinions" around!!! to make it better, so no need to worry!!! But thanks anyway!

ESCfan

Best voice of this ESC!!!I have no "milim" to tell!!!!

Israeliboy

:D Thanks a lot for the girls from CROATIA who said Israeli song is their favorite this year and sang it!!!

And now, the invitation for Israeli party tomorrow in Oslo:

1_141763335.jpg

Ksantipa

Israeliboy said:
:D Thanks a lot for the girls from CROATIA who said Israeli song is their favorite this year and sang it!!!

And now, the invitation for Israeli party tomorrow in Oslo:

1_141763335.jpg

yeah...i was so glad when i heard that they also love the song :D

Israeliboy

:D Yay, and thaks to Josh from UK who also liked it a lot!!!

Israeliboy

Harel meets the girls from Finland :-)

[youtube:z4cks4fx]EqN6Vch3qfM[/youtube:z4cks4fx]

Israeliboy

Harel Ska'at from yesterday, opening of EUROVISION:

91ac44b7a27b.jpg

Israeliboy

Yesterday was the Israeli party, soon details!

ParadiseES

I'm not giving you luck, cause you don't need it. Harel is 100 % in the final :cool:

AhmetSen

Vote for Harel!!!!!

Israeliboy

THANKS GUYS!
GO HAREL, VOTE FOR HAREL SKA'AT, ISRAEL, 3 TONIGHT :D

Top Bottom