Contact us

יִשְרָאֵל - Israel 2010 - Harel Ska'at - Milim

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

Israeliboy

Harel Ska'at said he is gay in a movie about him which will be broadcast in Israeli Channel 2!

I wanna wish him the best :)

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
heh, I found out about that more than 1 year ago, from my friend who has a close friend from his crew.
He has a bf btw, also talented hottie :*) :)
I know that he's happy and I'm happy for him :mrgreen:

Israeliboy

Well, all knew it, or at least suspect it here. But in last years, more and more Israeli celebs come out of closet, or at least, some of them are known gay symbools here, like:

Ivri Lider - an Israeli singer, a sucessful one. This year he will go to EMA to represent Israel.
220px-ivri_lider.jpg

Amir Fey Guttman - an Israeli singer, model and host. He has already bf.
3525nh8.jpg

And when he met his bf after some time in Israeli VIP big Brother (special edition only for Celebs):
bbv_7_amir_migfash_cc.jpg

Asi Ezer - an Israeli host and model:
1107200535101.jpg

Yehonatan/Gatro - An Israeli singer who has many gay songs:
flx_3067933_2074308_01_3.jpg

At the end, more and more singers/models/celebs here come out of closet to let the youngers in Israel an example of the fact that "Being gay is not a big deal, it's normal".
And I'm happy it happnes and show more and more how Israel is Liberal and a real democracy!

Scooby

I am in love with this song

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
The Israeli superstar Harel Skaat has released his latest videoclip 21st century. Harel Skaat is among Israel's most sought after young artists today, enjoying name, fame and recognition on home soil. Harel had the honour of representing Israel at the 2010 Eurovision Song Contest in Oslo with the song Milim (Words).
Harel is one of Israel's most famous and acclaimed singers and has a massive fan following, specially among the younger generations.

Watch Video HERE

JimmyJump

This song is just beautiful ! I love it

Top Bottom